(Women) Kids Yeh Shu Hua, Angelic Beautiful Looks..."Neverland I'll Protect You."

Girls group (girl) children Yeh Shu Hua melted fans hearts with angelic beautiful looks.Yeh Shu Hua posted several photos and articles on the official Instagram of (girls) on the 22nd, I will protect you from the future! Neverland is a fan club of (girls).Yeh Shu Hua in the picture is looking at Camera wearing an angel wing and headband on a white One Piece.His smile in the warm sunshine makes him think that he is an angel from the sky.The perfect beautiful look of Yeh Shu Hua, complete with clear features and fine skin without any blemishes, attracts attention.Fans who watched this praised Yeh Shu Huas beautiful looks with comments such as I died for a moment, I was so beautiful that I could not speak, I was in an atmosphere and Yeh Shu Hua will protect Neverland.Meanwhile, the group (girls) that Yeh Shu Hua belongs to donated about 30,000 hand cleaners worth about 100 million won to overcome the Corona 19 (new coronavirus infection) and spread good influence.(Women) children released their third mini album I Trust on the 6th and are working as the title song Oh My God.Photos (girls) SNS
Girls group (girl) children Yeh Shu Hua melted fans hearts with angelic beautiful looks.Yeh Shu Hua posted several photos and articles on the official Instagram of (girls) on the 22nd, I will protect you from the future! Neverland is a fan club of (girls).Yeh Shu Hua in the picture is looking at Camera wearing an angel wing and headband on a white One Piece.His smile in the warm sunshine makes him think that he is an angel from the sky.The perfect beautiful look of Yeh Shu Hua, complete with clear features and fine skin without any blemishes, attracts attention.Fans who watched this praised Yeh Shu Huas beautiful looks with comments such as I died for a moment, I was so beautiful that I could not speak, I was in an atmosphere and Yeh Shu Hua will protect Neverland.Meanwhile, the group (girls) that Yeh Shu Hua belongs to donated about 30,000 hand cleaners worth about 100 million won to overcome the Corona 19 (new coronavirus infection) and spread good influence.(Women) children released their third mini album I Trust on the 6th and are working as the title song Oh My God.Photos (girls) SNS

Girls group (girl) children Yeh Shu Hua melted fans' hearts with angelic beautiful looks.

Yeh Shu Hua posted several photos and articles on the official Instagram of (girls) on the 22nd, "I will protect you from the future!" Neverland is a fan club of (girls).

Yeh Shu Hua in the picture is looking at Camera wearing an angel wing and headband on a white One Piece. His smile in the warm sunshine makes him think that he is an angel from the sky. The perfect beautiful look of Yeh Shu Hua, complete with clear features and fine skin without any blemishes, attracts attention.

Fans who watched this praised Yeh Shu Hua's beautiful looks with comments such as "I died for a moment, I was so beautiful that I could not speak", "I was in an atmosphere" and "Yeh Shu Hua will protect Neverland".

Meanwhile, the group (girls) that Yeh Shu Hua belongs to donated about 30,000 hand cleaners worth about 100 million won to overcome the Corona 19 (new coronavirus infection) and spread good influence. (Women) children released their third mini album I Trust on the 6th and are working as the title song Oh My God.

Photos (girls) SNS