"Major TV Channel Top Goals" (girls) Kids, 'Oh My God and Oh My God' Queen graves Comeback (ft.Jo Kwon)

While the girl group (girls) children announced their comeback, senior singer Jo Kwon added warmth to the support shooting.6th is today through the official SNS of (girls) children The third mini album I trust release commemorative media showcase ends!Thank you, wonderful MC Jo Kwon!Laner I would like to ask for your attention and support # Girls # GIDLE # I_trust #Ohmygod with the hashtag article.In the public photos, (girl) children are posing variously on stage with their senior singer Jo Kwon, and they also smile at the mouths of those who watch warm and old.Meanwhile, the (girl) children released their third mini album, I Trust, at 6 pm today on various music sites.I Trust is an album with the name I believe in me, which contains the dignified beliefs of (girls) children.A total of five songs were included, including the title song Oh my god, I Love You, Mabe, LION, and Oh My God.The title song Oh My God is a song of Urban hip-hop genre with bold rhythm variations, expressing the message I can be proud just by believing in myself.It is more anticipated in that it is a self-titled song of So-yeon, a leader who has already been recognized as a producer.(Women) Kids are the monster rookies who won the first place in music broadcasts 20 days after their debut and won seven new awards that year.He also demonstrated his already completed musicality and performance skills in Mnet Combag War: Queen Graves, overshadowing his new title.(Women) children, who are attracting attention every comeback with such extraordinary moves every day, are once again popular with So-yeons own song that they believe and listen to.(Women) already interested in the growth that children will show through the Eye TrustGirls SNS Capture
While the girl group (girls) children announced their comeback, senior singer Jo Kwon added warmth to the support shooting.6th is today through the official SNS of (girls) children The third mini album I trust release commemorative media showcase ends!Thank you, wonderful MC Jo Kwon!Laner I would like to ask for your attention and support # Girls # GIDLE # I_trust #Ohmygod with the hashtag article.In the public photos, (girl) children are posing variously on stage with their senior singer Jo Kwon, and they also smile at the mouths of those who watch warm and old.Meanwhile, the (girl) children released their third mini album, I Trust, at 6 pm today on various music sites.I Trust is an album with the name I believe in me, which contains the dignified beliefs of (girls) children.A total of five songs were included, including the title song Oh my god, I Love You, Mabe, LION, and Oh My God.The title song Oh My God is a song of Urban hip-hop genre with bold rhythm variations, expressing the message I can be proud just by believing in myself.It is more anticipated in that it is a self-titled song of So-yeon, a leader who has already been recognized as a producer.(Women) Kids are the monster rookies who won the first place in music broadcasts 20 days after their debut and won seven new awards that year.He also demonstrated his already completed musicality and performance skills in Mnet Combag War: Queen Graves, overshadowing his new title.(Women) children, who are attracting attention every comeback with such extraordinary moves every day, are once again popular with So-yeons own song that they believe and listen to.(Women) already interested in the growth that children will show through the Eye TrustGirls SNS Capture
While the girl group (girls) children announced their comeback, senior singer Jo Kwon added warmth to the support shooting.6th is today through the official SNS of (girls) children The third mini album I trust release commemorative media showcase ends!Thank you, wonderful MC Jo Kwon!Laner I would like to ask for your attention and support # Girls # GIDLE # I_trust #Ohmygod with the hashtag article.In the public photos, (girl) children are posing variously on stage with their senior singer Jo Kwon, and they also smile at the mouths of those who watch warm and old.Meanwhile, the (girl) children released their third mini album, I Trust, at 6 pm today on various music sites.I Trust is an album with the name I believe in me, which contains the dignified beliefs of (girls) children.A total of five songs were included, including the title song Oh my god, I Love You, Mabe, LION, and Oh My God.The title song Oh My God is a song of Urban hip-hop genre with bold rhythm variations, expressing the message I can be proud just by believing in myself.It is more anticipated in that it is a self-titled song of So-yeon, a leader who has already been recognized as a producer.(Women) Kids are the monster rookies who won the first place in music broadcasts 20 days after their debut and won seven new awards that year.He also demonstrated his already completed musicality and performance skills in Mnet Combag War: Queen Graves, overshadowing his new title.(Women) children, who are attracting attention every comeback with such extraordinary moves every day, are once again popular with So-yeons own song that they believe and listen to.(Women) already interested in the growth that children will show through the Eye TrustGirls SNS Capture
While the girl group (girls) children announced their comeback, senior singer Jo Kwon added warmth to the support shooting.6th is today through the official SNS of (girls) children The third mini album I trust release commemorative media showcase ends!Thank you, wonderful MC Jo Kwon!Laner I would like to ask for your attention and support # Girls # GIDLE # I_trust #Ohmygod with the hashtag article.In the public photos, (girl) children are posing variously on stage with their senior singer Jo Kwon, and they also smile at the mouths of those who watch warm and old.Meanwhile, the (girl) children released their third mini album, I Trust, at 6 pm today on various music sites.I Trust is an album with the name I believe in me, which contains the dignified beliefs of (girls) children.A total of five songs were included, including the title song Oh my god, I Love You, Mabe, LION, and Oh My God.The title song Oh My God is a song of Urban hip-hop genre with bold rhythm variations, expressing the message I can be proud just by believing in myself.It is more anticipated in that it is a self-titled song of So-yeon, a leader who has already been recognized as a producer.(Women) Kids are the monster rookies who won the first place in music broadcasts 20 days after their debut and won seven new awards that year.He also demonstrated his already completed musicality and performance skills in Mnet Combag War: Queen Graves, overshadowing his new title.(Women) children, who are attracting attention every comeback with such extraordinary moves every day, are once again popular with So-yeons own song that they believe and listen to.(Women) already interested in the growth that children will show through the Eye TrustGirls SNS Capture

While the girl group (girls) children announced their comeback, senior singer Jo Kwon added warmth to the support shooting.

6th is today through the official SNS of (girls) children "The third mini album 'I trust' release commemorative media showcase ends! Thank you, wonderful MC Jo Kwon! "Laner" I would like to ask for your attention and support # Girls # GIDLE # I_trust #Ohmygod "with the hashtag article.

In the public photos, (girl) children are posing variously on stage with their senior singer Jo Kwon, and they also smile at the mouths of those who watch warm and old.

Meanwhile, the (girl) children released their third mini album, "I Trust," at 6 pm today on various music sites.

'I Trust' is an album with the name 'I believe in me', which contains the dignified beliefs of (girls) children. A total of five songs were included, including the title song "Oh my god," "I Love You," "Mabe," "LION," and "Oh My God."

The title song 'Oh My God' is a song of Urban hip-hop genre with bold rhythm variations, expressing the message 'I can be proud just by believing in myself'. It is more anticipated in that it is a self-titled song of So-yeon, a leader who has already been recognized as a producer.

(Women) Kids are the "monster rookies" who won the first place in music broadcasts 20 days after their debut and won seven new awards that year. He also demonstrated his already completed musicality and performance skills in Mnet 'Combag War: Queen graves', overshadowing his new title.

(Women) children, who are attracting attention every comeback with such extraordinary moves every day, are once again popular with So-yeon's own song that they believe and listen to. (Women) already interested in the growth that children will show through the 'Eye Trust'

'Girls SNS' Capture