'Family.' Yeri Han transforms 'empathy' of warm Smile

Seoul =) = (I dont know much) Family. Yeri Han goes on an Acting transform in a sympathetic character.TVN New Moon TV drama  (though I dont know much) Family. (playplayplayed by Kim Eun-jung/director Kwon Young-il) released the first still cut of Yeri Han, which captivates the eye with friendly and warm Smile on the 13th.Yeri Han, who has repeatedly transformed every work, is expected to create empathy with his unique delicate acting. (I dont know much) Family. draws stories about misunderstandings and understandings of Family like Ellen Burstyn and Ellen Burstyn.Parents and children will have less time together as they get older, and more secrets to talk about, so they will live their lives in Mask.It is natural because it is Family, and I meet a relationship that deeply shares emotions and secrets that I could not share because I was close to Family.I do not know much about I, but I do not know about Family, but I do not know about Family, and I eventually talk about people and family.Yeri Han is divided into the owner of a positive mind, which is a daily care, and the second daughter Kim Eun-hee.It is a person who believes in people because of his weak mind and listens well to others stories so that he is called torture counseling center.Kim Eun-hee has lived with a cold realist from a patent attorney, Kim Eun-joo (Chu Ja-hyun) and the youngest Kim Ji-woo (Shin Jae-ha), the mood maker of the family, secondly, looking more at others than I have.Kim Eun-hee will face the event that shakes his life and will be able to learn about Family and himself, which were unfamiliar to Ellen Burstyn.Yeri Han in the still cut that was released on the day is predicting the Acting transform with a hearty and lovely face.Yeri Hans changed atmosphere, which naturally melts into ordinary everyday life, makes Kim Eun-hee character more curious.When I received the script, Kim Eun-hee character was difficult, but it felt attractive, said Yeri Han. I thought I knew well, but I thought Kim Eun-hee was the person who did not know me the most.I thought I could show that I was growing that much. Kim Eun-hee is the center of Family, and it was fun to see the various aspects of Family through him.In addition, he said, I am working happily with good actors.Meanwhile, (I dont know much) Family., will be broadcast for the first time on May 18 at 9 p.m.

Seoul =) = '(I don't know much) Family.' Yeri Han goes on an Acting transform in a sympathetic character.

TVN New Moon TV drama ' (though I don't know much) Family. ' (playplayplayed by Kim Eun-jung/director Kwon Young-il) released the first still cut of Yeri Han, which captivates the eye with friendly and warm Smile on the 13th. Yeri Han, who has repeatedly transformed every work, is expected to create empathy with his unique delicate Acting.

' (I don't know much) Family.' draws stories about misunderstandings and understandings of Family like Ellen Burstyn and Ellen Burstyn. Parents and children will have less time together as they get older, and more secrets to talk about, so they will live their lives in Mask. It is natural because it is Family, and I meet a relationship that deeply shares emotions and secrets that I could not share because I was close to Family. I do not know much about 'I', but I do not know about Family, but I do not know about Family, and I eventually talk about people and Family. '

Yeri Han is divided into the owner of a positive mind, which is a daily care, and the second daughter Kim Eun-hee. It is a person who believes in people because of his weak mind and listens well to others' stories so that he is called 'torture counseling center'.

Kim Eun-hee has lived with a cold realist from a patent attorney, Kim Eun-joo (Chu Ja-hyun) and the youngest Kim Ji-woo (Shin Jae-ha), the mood maker of the Family, secondly, looking more at others than I have. Kim Eun-hee will face the event that shakes his life and will be able to learn about Family and himself, which were unfamiliar to Ellen Burstyn.

Yeri Han in the still cut that was released on the day is predicting the Acting transform with a hearty and lovely face. Yeri Han's changed atmosphere, which naturally melts into ordinary everyday life, makes Kim Eun-hee character more curious.

"When I received the script, Kim Eun-hee character was difficult, but it felt attractive," said Yeri Han. "I thought I knew well, but I thought Kim Eun-hee was the person who did not know me the most. I thought I could show that I was growing that much. "

"Kim Eun-hee is the center of Family, and it was fun to see the various aspects of Family through him." In addition, he said, "I am working happily with good Actors."

Meanwhile, "(I don't know much) Family.," will be broadcast for the first time on May 18 at 9 p.m.