EXO Suho "First Solo Album Concept Participation in Writing, Lyrics Point"

Group EXO leader Suho explained the special point of the first Solo album as the lyrics that the Kahaani line continues.Suho appeared on SBS Inkigayo, which aired on April 5, and Suho conducted interviews with MC Minhyuk, Na-eun and Reenactment before she showed the stage.Suho released his first mini album Self-Portrait on March 30 and officially debuted as a solo singer.Youve been waiting a long time, too, I missed you so much, I love EXOel, Suho said.Whats the special thing about the first Solo album? asked Na-eun.Suho replied, I think the lyrics of the Kahaani line are Point as I participated in the songwriting from the album concept.Asked the best time to listen to Love, Lets do, he said, I think its time for Inkigayo, which was MC.hwang hye-jin
Group EXO leader Suho explained the special point of the first Solo album as the lyrics that the Kahaani line continues.Suho appeared on SBS Inkigayo, which aired on April 5, and Suho conducted interviews with MC Minhyuk, Na-eun and Reenactment before she showed the stage.Suho released his first mini album Self-Portrait on March 30 and officially debuted as a solo singer.Youve been waiting a long time, too, I missed you so much, I love EXOel, Suho said.Whats the special thing about the first Solo album? asked Na-eun.Suho replied, I think the lyrics of the Kahaani line are Point as I participated in the songwriting from the album concept.Asked the best time to listen to Love, Lets do, he said, I think its time for Inkigayo, which was MC.hwang hye-jin

group EXO leader Suho explained the special Point of the first Solo album as "the lyrics that the Kahaani line continues".

Suho appeared on SBS Inkigayo', which aired on April 5, and Suho conducted interviews with MC Minhyuk, Na-eun and Reenactment before she showed the stage.

Suho released his first mini album Self-Portrait on March 30 and officially debuted as a Solo singer.

"You've been waiting a long time, too, I missed you so much, I love EXOel," Suho said.

"What's the special thing about the first Solo album?" asked Na-eun. Suho replied, "I think the lyrics of the Kahaani line are Point as I participated in the songwriting from the album concept."

Asked the best time to listen to 'Love, Let's do', he said, "I think it's time for Inkigayo', which was MC."

hwang hye-jin