'EXO first out of stock' Chen, marriage and pregnancy announcement only three months.

EXO Chen wins three months after marriage announcementOn April 29, EXO Chen agency SM Entertainment said to the company, EXO Chen has won today.Chen shared news of marriage, pregnancy in a handwritten letter in January.Chen explained that there is a GFriend that I want to be with for a lifetime, and that the blessing of GFriends pregnancy came while preparing for marriage.At that time, SM Entertainment said that the marriage ceremony will be held reverently with only the families of the two families attending, considering the wife of Chen, a non-entertainer, and all matters related to marriage ceremony and marriage will be held privately.Chens sudden announcement led to a fierce backlash, with some fans issuing statements and demanding Chens departure from EXO.Im afraid Ill hurt you with a bad word, but I want to tell you that Im sorry for what Ive been waiting for, Chen confessed on February 19, a month after the announcement of marriage, to the EXO Fan Club, who would have been surprised and embarrassed by the sudden news.I was worried about how to tell EXOel, who had been with me for the first time in my life, he said. Unlike my heart, I was disappointed and hurt by my lack of and poor words.I am deeply grateful for the love you have given me so far, and I apologize once again for giving you my apology too late. Lee Ha-na

EXO Chen wins three months after marriage announcement

On April 29, EXO Chen agency SM Entertainment said to the company, "EXO Chen has won today."

Chen shared news of marriage, pregnancy in a handwritten letter in January. Chen explained that "there is a GFriend that I want to be with for a lifetime," and that the blessing of GFriend's pregnancy came while preparing for marriage.

At that time, SM Entertainment said that the marriage ceremony will be held reverently with only the families of the two families attending, considering the wife of Chen, a non-entertainer, and all matters related to marriage ceremony and marriage will be held privately.

Chen's sudden announcement led to a fierce backlash, with some fans issuing statements and demanding Chen's departure from EXO. “I’m afraid I’ll hurt you with a bad word, but I want to tell you that I’m sorry for what I’ve been waiting for,” Chen confessed on February 19, a month after the announcement of marriage, to the EXO Fan Club, who would have been surprised and embarrassed by the sudden news.

"I was worried about how to tell EXOel, who had been with me for the first time in my life," he said. "Unlike my heart, I was disappointed and hurt by my lack of and poor words. I am deeply grateful for the love you have given me so far, and I apologize once again for giving you my apology too late. "

Lee Ha-na