EXO Chen, today (29th) is a girl..marriage announcement 3 months after the news of the second year

The group EXO Chen is full.Chen got her daughter today, SM Entertainment said on Monday. Chens wife was known to have had a Child Birth at a maternity clinic in Gangnam-gu, Seoul.Chen said in a handwritten letter to fans in January, There is a GFriend who wants to spend his life together. Blessed came while preparing for marriage.Chen visited the EXO fan club community again in February and said, I am worried that I will hurt you with a bad word, but I would like to say that I am sorry to all of you who have waited for me.I would like to express my apology to EXOel who would have been surprised and embarrassed by my sudden news. I left a message with the idea that I should tell you myself, but unlike my heart, I was disappointed and hurt by my lack of poor words, he said. I do not know if my heart is well communicated, but I really appreciate the love you have given me so far and I know better than anyone.I will show you how I am trying in the future. Some EXO fans demanded that Chen be removed from the team because he was irresponsible for group activities, but SM Entertainment said, I had time to discuss with EXO members before officially announcing the marriage of Member Chen.All of the EXO members have been suffering from the departure of the members, so they have expressed their desire to continue together in the future.We also respect the opinions of these members, and there is no change in EXO members. EXO announced its first solo mini album Self-Portrait last month, and Baek Hyun is preparing for a solo comeback with the aim of releasing at the end of May.Kai is working as a super-em, and Sehun has appeared with Ahn Bo-hyun on MBCs I Live Alone. Chan-yeol has opened his YouTube channel and is communicating with fans.EXO D.O., Xiumin and others are in military service.=

The group EXO Chen is full.

"Chen got her daughter today," SM Entertainment said on Monday. Chen's wife was known to have had a Child birth at a maternity clinic in Gangnam-gu, Seoul.

Chen said in a handwritten letter to fans in January, "There is a GFriend who wants to spend his life together." "Blessed came while preparing for marriage."

Chen visited the EXO fan club community again in February and said, "I am worried that I will hurt you with a bad word, but I would like to say that I am sorry to all of you who have waited for me. I would like to express my apology to EXOel who would have been surprised and embarrassed by my sudden news. "

"I left a message with the idea that I should tell you myself, but unlike my heart, I was disappointed and hurt by my lack of poor words," he said. "I do not know if my heart is well communicated, but I really appreciate the love you have given me so far and I know better than anyone. I will show you how I am trying in the future. "

Some EXO fans demanded that Chen be removed from the team because he was irresponsible for group activities, but SM Entertainment said, "I had time to discuss with EXO members before officially announcing the marriage of Member Chen. All of the EXO members have been suffering from the departure of the members, so they have expressed their desire to continue together in the future. We also respect the opinions of these members, and there is no change in EXO members. "

EXO announced its first solo mini album 'Self-Portrait' last month, and Baek Hyun is preparing for a solo comeback with the aim of releasing at the end of May. Kai is working as a super-em, and Sehun has appeared with Ahn Bo-hyun on MBC's "I Live Alone." Chan-yeol has opened his YouTube channel and is communicating with fans. EXO D.O., Xiumin and others are in military service.

=