EXO Chen, today in Chengdam Marie Obstetrics and gynaecology a woman of Honor

Chen (real name Kim Jong-dae and 28), the main vocalist of boy group EXO, was a woman of honor.On the 29th, if the informant is different, Chens wife gave birth to her daughter at the Cheongdam-dong Cheongdam Marie Obstetrics and gynaecology clinic in Gangnam-gu, Seoul.Earlier, Chen announced the surprise wedding announcement and pregnancy news in January this year; everything related to weddings and marriages, according to family doctors, went private.At that time, Chen wrote in a handwritten letter, I have a girlfriend who wants to be together for a lifetime. We have a blessing.I was very embarrassed, but I was more encouraged by this blessing. SM Entertainment also said, Chen has met a precious relationship and got married. The bride is a non-entertainer, and the wedding ceremony is planned to be held reverently by only the families of both families. Some fandom demands to withdraw EXO Chen, who recently announced his marriage and news of his second generation, from the team have not ceased, but his agency has repeatedly stated that there is no change in members.Chen also apologized to fans a month after the wedding announcement.Chen said, I am worried that I will hurt you with a bad word, but I would like to say sorry to all of you who have waited for me first, and I would like to express my apology to EXOel who would have been surprised and embarrassed by my sudden news.copyright holder c

Chen (real name Kim Jong-dae and 28), the main vocalist of boy group EXO, was a woman of honor.

On the 29th, if the informant is different, Chen's wife gave birth to her daughter at the Cheongdam-dong Cheongdam Marie Obstetrics and gynaecology clinic in Gangnam-gu, Seoul.

Earlier, Chen announced the surprise wedding announcement and pregnancy news in January this year; everything related to weddings and marriages, according to family doctors, went private.

At that time, Chen wrote in a handwritten letter, "I have a girlfriend who wants to be together for a lifetime." "We have a blessing. I was very embarrassed, but I was more encouraged by this blessing. "

SM Entertainment also said, "Chen has met a precious relationship and got married." The bride is a non-entertainer, and the wedding ceremony is planned to be held reverently by only the families of both families. "

Some fandom demands to withdraw EXO Chen, who recently announced his marriage and news of his second generation, from the team have not ceased, but his agency has repeatedly stated that there is no change in members. Chen also apologized to fans a month after the wedding announcement.

Chen said, "I am worried that I will hurt you with a bad word, but I would like to say sorry to all of you who have waited for me first, and I would like to express my apology to EXOel who would have been surprised and embarrassed by my sudden news."

copyright holder c