EXO Chen, today (29th) is a big girl...Dad

EXO Chen is a big girl today, said an SM Entertainment official on the 29th, and Chen announced the news of the pregnancy with the announcement of the surprise marriage in January.All matters related to marriage and marriage were conducted privately.At the time, Chen said, I have a GFriend who wants to spend my life together.I was worried and worried about what would happen due to this decision, but I wanted to communicate with the company and consult with the members a little early so that I would not be surprised by the sudden news. Then we were blessed. It was a lot embarrassing, but it was more powerful.I was very brave because I could not delay the time anymore. With the announcement of the marriage, GFriends pregnancy was revealed.In February, he also told me about his long-standing feelings through the EXO official fan club app, Lison. He said, I am worried about how to convey my heart, and now I leave it to you.

EXO Chen is a big girl today,” said an SM Entertainment official on the 29th, and Chen announced the news of the pregnancy with the announcement of the surprise marriage in January. All matters related to marriage and marriage were conducted privately.

At the time, Chen said, "I have a GFriend who wants to spend my life together. I was worried and worried about what would happen due to this decision, but I wanted to communicate with the company and consult with the members a little early so that I would not be surprised by the sudden news. "

“Then we were blessed. It was a lot embarrassing, but it was more powerful. I was very brave because I could not delay the time anymore. "With the announcement of the marriage, GFriend's pregnancy was revealed.

In February, he also told me about his long-standing feelings through the EXO official fan club app, "Lison." He said, "I am worried about how to convey my heart, and now I leave it to you."