EXO Chen announces surprise marriage only three months

According to agency SM Entertainment on the 29th, Chen gave birth to a daughter at the obstetrics and gynecology clinic in Seoul, which reportedly gave birth a little earlier than scheduled.Chens wife gave birth to a daughter at a maternity clinic in Cheongdam-dong, Seoul, which was known as a little earlier than scheduled.Chen is not the first active idol to announce marriage and childbirth.Wonder Girls Sunye, Super Junior Sungmin, Big Bang Sun, FT Island Minhwan and other fans celebrated a stable family.Chen said in a letter in January, I have a girlfriend I want to be with for a lifetime.I was embarrassed, but I was more empowered by this blessing. Some fans claim that they can not accept Chens privacy, and Chen said in a month after the announcement of the marriage, I am worried that I will hurt you with a bad word, but I would like to say sorry to you who have waited for me first.At the time, SM Entertainment said, Before we officially informed about Chens marriage, we had time to discuss with EXO members.All EXO members have been suffering from the pain of leaving the member, so they have been willing to continue to be together.

According to agency SM Entertainment on the 29th, Chen gave birth to a daughter at the obstetrics and gynecology clinic in Seoul, which reportedly gave birth a little earlier than scheduled.

Chen's wife gave birth to a daughter at a maternity clinic in Cheongdam-dong, Seoul, which was known as a little earlier than scheduled.

Chen is not the first active idol to announce marriage and childbirth. Wonder Girls Sunye, Super Junior Sungmin, Big Bang Sun, FT Island Minhwan and other fans celebrated a stable family.

Chen said in a letter in January, "I have a girlfriend I want to be with for a lifetime." I was embarrassed, but I was more empowered by this blessing. " Some fans claim that they can not accept Chen's privacy, and Chen said in a month after the announcement of the marriage, "I am worried that I will hurt you with a bad word, but I would like to say sorry to you who have waited for me first."

At the time, SM Entertainment said, "Before we officially informed about Chen's marriage, we had time to discuss with EXO members. All EXO members have been suffering from the pain of leaving the member, so they have been willing to continue to be together.