EXO Chen 'surprise marriage' 'surprise Father' in three months

Chen, a member of the popular Idol group EXO (EXO), became Father.According to SM Entertainment, a subsidiary company on the 29th, Chens wife had a daughter Child birth at a maternity clinic in Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul.Chen announced the news of the pregnancy with the announcement of the surprise marriage in January; all information about the bride, including the marriage ceremony, was held privately.At that time, Chen confessed, I have a girlfriend who wants to be with me for a lifetime in a handwritten letter. I came to celebrate. I was embarrassed, but I was more encouraged by this blessing.Some EXO fans strongly resisted the sudden marriage and pregnancy announcements of idol member Chen; calls to remove Chen from the team continued.Chen said, I am sorry for all of you who have waited for me. I would like to express my apology to EXO El (EXO Fandom), who would have been surprised and embarrassed by the sudden news.

Chen, a member of the popular Idol group EXO (EXO), became Father.

According to SM Entertainment, a subsidiary company on the 29th, Chen's wife had a daughter Child birth at a maternity clinic in Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul.

Chen announced the news of the pregnancy with the announcement of the surprise marriage in January; all information about the bride, including the marriage ceremony, was held privately.

At that time, Chen confessed, "I have a girlfriend who wants to be with me for a lifetime in a handwritten letter." "I came to celebrate. I was embarrassed, but I was more encouraged by this blessing."

Some EXO fans strongly resisted the sudden marriage and pregnancy announcements of idol member Chen; calls to remove Chen from the team continued.

Chen said, "I am sorry for all of you who have waited for me." I would like to express my apology to EXO El (EXO Fandom), who would have been surprised and embarrassed by the sudden news. "