EXO Chen Dear ..marriage announcement 3 months after 'super high speed' Father

Group EXO Chen has become a luscious, father - only three months after announcing the romance - marriage - pregnancy.EXO Chen was a big girl today (29th), said an official at SM Entertainment, a subsidiary company, on the 29th.Chens wife was reported to have had a daughter Child birth at a maternity clinic in Cheongdam-dong, Seoul.Chen surprised fans by telling the news of marriage and GFriends pregnancy at once through the official fan cafe on January 13th.At the time, Chen said, I have a GFriend who wants to spend his whole life together.I was worried and worried about what kind of situation would happen due to this decision.  However, I wanted to communicate with the company and consult with the members, especially the fans who are proud of me, so that I would not be surprised by the sudden news.Then we came to blessings, said Marriage and his girlfriends pregnancy news.Since then, rumors have been heard that GFriend has already raised the marriage ceremony in the cathedral since the rumor that he was seven months of pregnancy, but his agency has kept all information about Chen marriage in addition to the fact that the marriage ceremony will be held privately.There were also reactions to Chens visit to individual happiness, but many EXO fans felt a severe betrayal of Chen and demanded that he leave the team.Even Boycott moves to EXO have been seen.But his agency kept Chen.Before we officially announced the marriage of the member Chen, we had time to discuss it with the EXO members, the agency said. All of the EXO members have been suffering from the member departure, so they will continue to want to be together in the future.We also respect the opinions of these members and inform them that there is no change in EXO members. Chen also released his second apology in February, a month after the announcement of the marriage, and said, I am worried that I will hurt you in a bad way, but I would like to say sorry to all of you who have waited for me.I apologize to you too late and Im sorry again, Chen said. Ill show you how Im trying. Thank you.Chen was born in 1992 and has to coordinate the time of military enlistment according to future activities.

Group EXO Chen has become a luscious, Father - only three months after announcing the romance - marriage - pregnancy.

EXO Chen was a big girl today (29th),” said an official at SM Entertainment, a subsidiary company, on the 29th. Chen's wife was reported to have had a daughter Child birth at a maternity clinic in Cheongdam-dong, Seoul.

Chen surprised fans by telling the news of marriage and GFriend's pregnancy at once through the official fan cafe on January 13th. At the time, Chen said, "I have a GFriend who wants to spend his whole life together. I was worried and worried about what kind of situation would happen due to this decision. "" However, I wanted to communicate with the company and consult with the members, especially the fans who are proud of me, so that I would not be surprised by the sudden news. Then we came to blessings, "said marriage and his girlfriend's pregnancy news.

Since then, rumors have been heard that GFriend has already raised the marriage ceremony in the cathedral since the rumor that he was seven months of pregnancy, but his agency has kept all information about Chen marriage in addition to the fact that the marriage ceremony will be held privately.

There were also reactions to Chen's visit to individual happiness, but many EXO fans felt a severe betrayal of Chen and demanded that he leave the team. Even Boycott moves to EXO have been seen.

But his agency kept Chen. “Before we officially announced the marriage of the member Chen, we had time to discuss it with the EXO members,” the agency said. “All of the EXO members have been suffering from the member departure, so they will continue to want to be together in the future. We also respect the opinions of these members and inform them that there is no change in EXO members. "

Chen also released his second apology in February, a month after the announcement of the marriage, and said, "I am worried that I will hurt you in a bad way, but I would like to say sorry to all of you who have waited for me." “I apologize to you too late and I’m sorry again,” Chen said. “I’ll show you how I’m trying. Thank you.”

Chen was born in 1992 and has to coordinate the time of military enlistment according to future activities.