EXO Chen, Deuk-nyeo...EXO's first Married and Dad

EXO Chen was a big girl today (29th), agency SM Entertainment said on the 29th. EXO Chen became a father three months after announcing marriage in January.He became the first father of EXO members.At the time of the marriage announcement in January, Chen said, I have a girlfriend who wants to spend my life together.I was worried and worried about what kind of situation would happen due to this decision, but I wanted to communicate with the company and consult with the members because I wanted to give the news a little early so that the members and the company, especially the fans who are proud of me, would not be surprised by the sudden news.  (While preparing for the marriage), blessing came to us.Some fans later called for Chens departure.However, Chen said, I will repay you with your hard work as an artist. SM Entertainment also said, All members want to be together, and my agency respects the opinions of the members.

"EXO Chen was a big girl today (29th)," agency SM Entertainment said on the 29th. EXO Chen became a father three months after announcing marriage in January. He became the first father of EXO members.

At the time of the marriage announcement in January, Chen said, "I have a girlfriend who wants to spend my life together. I was worried and worried about what kind of situation would happen due to this decision, but I wanted to communicate with the company and consult with the members because I wanted to give the news a little early so that the members and the company, especially the fans who are proud of me, would not be surprised by the sudden news. " (While preparing for the marriage), blessing came to us."

Some fans later called for Chen's departure. However, Chen said, "I will repay you with your hard work as an artist." SM Entertainment also said, "All members want to be together, and my agency respects the opinions of the members."