EXO Chen, marriage announcement was dad for only three months...SM side "dear girl today (29th)"

Chen, of the group EXO (EXO), who announced the marriage news earlier this year, became a father.On the 29th, SM Entertainment said, EXO Chen was born today. Chens wife reportedly gave birth to a daughter at a maternity clinic in Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul.Earlier, Chen said in January that he had a girlfriend who wanted to be with him for a lifetime.I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing. SM Entertainment also said, Chen has met with a precious relationship and marriage. The bride is a non-entertainer, and marriage ceremony is planned to be held reverently by only the families of both families.But after Chens sudden announcement of marriage, some fans issued a statement calling for his departure.Chen wrote a letter to his fans a month after the announcement of the marriage, saying, I would like to express my apology to EXOel (EXO fan club nickname), who would have been surprised and embarrassed by my sudden news.I had a lot of troubles about how to convey my words because it happened for the first time in my life, and I was disappointed and hurt by the lack of words and poor words unlike my heart.I apologize to you too late and I apologize again. Nevertheless, as the demand for withdrawal continued, SM Entertainment said, We had time to discuss with EXO members before officially announcing Chens marriage, and all EXO members have been suffering from the pain of leaving the member, so we have been told that we want to continue to be together. We also respect the opinions of these members and inform them that there is no change in EXO members.

Chen, of the group EXO (EXO), who announced the marriage news earlier this year, became a father.

On the 29th, SM Entertainment said, “EXO Chen was born today.” Chen’s wife reportedly gave birth to a daughter at a maternity clinic in Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul.

Earlier, Chen said in January that he had a girlfriend who wanted to be with him for a lifetime. I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing. "

SM Entertainment also said, "Chen has met with a precious relationship and marriage." "The bride is a non-entertainer, and marriage ceremony is planned to be held reverently by only the families of both families."

But after Chen's sudden announcement of marriage, some fans issued a statement calling for his departure. Chen wrote a letter to his fans a month after the announcement of the marriage, saying, "I would like to express my apology to EXOel (EXO fan club nickname), who would have been surprised and embarrassed by my sudden news. I had a lot of troubles about how to convey my words because it happened for the first time in my life, and I was disappointed and hurt by the lack of words and poor words unlike my heart. I apologize to you too late and I apologize again. "

Nevertheless, as the demand for withdrawal continued, SM Entertainment said, "We had time to discuss with EXO members before officially announcing Chen's marriage, and all EXO members have been suffering from the pain of leaving the member, so we have been told that we want to continue to be together." "We also respect the opinions of these members and inform them that there is no change in EXO members."