EXO Chen, father..."Today (29th) Dear" (official)

Group EXO member Chen became a father.An SM Entertainment official told Star on the 29th, EXO Chen has won today.Chen announced the pregnancy news with the announcement of marriage in January; everything related to the marriage ceremony and marriage went private.Chen posted a handwritten letter to the official fan club community and said, I have a girlfriend who wants to spend my life together.I was very embarrassed, but I was more empowered by this blessing. SM Entertainment also said, Chen has met a precious relationship and marriage. The bride is a non-entertainer, and marriage ceremony is planned to be held reverently by only the families of both families.

Group EXO member Chen became a father.

An SM Entertainment official told Star on the 29th, "EXO Chen has won today."

Chen announced the pregnancy news with the announcement of marriage in January; everything related to the marriage ceremony and marriage went private.

Chen posted a handwritten letter to the official fan club community and said, "I have a girlfriend who wants to spend my life together. I was very embarrassed, but I was more empowered by this blessing. "

SM Entertainment also said, "Chen has met a precious relationship and marriage." "The bride is a non-entertainer, and marriage ceremony is planned to be held reverently by only the families of both families."