EXO Chen, dad. SM "I'm a big girl today."

EXO Chen is a big girl.Chens wife gave birth to a daughter at a maternity clinic in Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the 29th. Chen is right to get it today, SM Entertainment said.Chen shared news of her marriage and pregnancy in January, and everything related to the marriage, according to her familys will, went private.I have a girlfriend I want to be with for the rest of my life, and while I was thinking about how to make this happen, blessing came to me, and I was embarrassed, but I was more empowered by this blessing, Chen said.SM Entertainment also said, Chen met a precious relationship and got married. The bride is a non-entertainer, and the wedding is planned to be held reverently by only the family members.

EXO Chen is a big girl.

Chen's wife gave birth to a daughter at a maternity clinic in Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the 29th. "Chen is right to get it today," SM Entertainment said.

Chen shared news of her marriage and pregnancy in January, and everything related to the marriage, according to her family's will, went private.

"I have a girlfriend I want to be with for the rest of my life, and while I was thinking about how to make this happen, blessing came to me, and I was embarrassed, but I was more empowered by this blessing," Chen said.

SM Entertainment also said, "Chen met a precious relationship and got married. The bride is a non-entertainer, and the wedding is planned to be held reverently by only the family members."