EXO Chen, father, was released...three months after marriage announcement

SM Entertainment, a subsidiary of the company, told CBS that Chen is right today.Chen posted a handwritten letter to the official fan club community in January, revealing her premarital pregnancy with marriage.I have a girlfriend who wants to spend my life together, Chen said in a letter. Blessing came while I was consulting with the members.Chen will marriage with a non-entertainment bride, the agency said in an official statement. All matters related to marriage and marriage are held privately according to the familys will.The sudden marriage of Chen, an idol group member who was the most popular, and the news of premarital pregnancy were mixed with the reaction of many fans at the time.After that, Chen posted an article in February, about a month later, I want to convey the heart of the apple to EXOel who would have been surprised and embarrassed by my sudden news.

SM Entertainment, a subsidiary of the company, told CBS that "Chen is right today."

Chen posted a handwritten letter to the official fan club community in January, revealing her premarital pregnancy with marriage.

"I have a girlfriend who wants to spend my life together," Chen said in a letter. "Blessing came while I was consulting with the members."

"Chen will marriage with a non-entertainment bride," the agency said in an official statement. "All matters related to marriage and marriage are held privately according to the family's will."

The sudden marriage of Chen, an idol group member who was the most popular, and the news of premarital pregnancy were mixed with the reaction of many fans at the time.

After that, Chen posted an article in February, about a month later, "I want to convey the heart of the apple to EXOel who would have been surprised and embarrassed by my sudden news."