EXO Chen, dad became .. After the announcement of surprise marriage,

Idol group EXO (EXO) member Chen (real name Kim Jong Dae and 28) was a big girl.Chen was a big girl today, said SM Entertainment, an EXO agency on the 29th. Chens wife had a daughter Child Birth at a maternity clinic in Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul.It was known as Child Birth, a little earlier than scheduled.Chen also reported pre-nancy news as he made a surprise marriage announcement in January.At the time, Chen wrote in his handwritten letter, There is a GFriend who wants to spend his life together. (GFriends pregnancy) also came to blessings.I was embarrassed, but I was more encouraged by this blessing. Since then, everything about marriage has been held privately.Some fans disappointed with Chens sudden announcement of marriage issued a statement and even called for his departure.Chen apologized a month after the announcement, saying, I am worried that I will hurt you with a bad word, but I would like to tell you that I am sorry for the wait. SM said, I had time to discuss with EXO members before officially announcing Chens marriage.All EXO members have been suffering from the pain of leaving the member, so they have been willing to stay together in the future.

Idol group EXO (EXO) member Chen (real name Kim Jong Dae and 28) was a big girl.

Chen was a big girl today,” said SM Entertainment, an EXO agency on the 29th. Chen’s wife had a daughter Child birth at a maternity clinic in Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul. It was known as Child birth, a little earlier than scheduled.

Chen also reported pre-nancy news as he made a surprise marriage announcement in January. At the time, Chen wrote in his handwritten letter, "There is a GFriend who wants to spend his life together." (GFriend's pregnancy) also came to blessings. I was embarrassed, but I was more encouraged by this blessing. "Since then, everything about marriage has been held privately.

Some fans disappointed with Chen's sudden announcement of marriage issued a statement and even called for his departure. Chen apologized a month after the announcement, saying, "I am worried that I will hurt you with a bad word, but I would like to tell you that I am sorry for the wait." SM said, "I had time to discuss with EXO members before officially announcing Chen's marriage. All EXO members have been suffering from the pain of leaving the member, so they have been willing to stay together in the future.