EXO Chen 'Dad', 29th Cheongdam-dong Obstetrics and gynaecology in Seoul

Chens wife was reported to have given birth to a daughter at Obstitutions and gynaecology in Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the 29th.Chen also shocked fans with the sudden announcement of her marriage in January and news of her wifes pregnancy.He told his fans at the time, I was very embarrassed, but I was more encouraged by this blessing.Some fans even protested, demanding Chens withdrawal.I want to express my apology to EXOel, who would have been surprised and embarrassed by the sudden news, he said a month later. I wrote only because I thought I should tell you the truth first, but unlike my heart, I was disappointed and hurt by my lack of and poor words.SM Entertainment, a subsidiary company, said, I had time to discuss with EXO members before the announcement of the marriage news, and I would like to be with them in the future.I will inform you that there is no change in members.

Chen's wife was reported to have given birth to a daughter at Obstitutions and gynaecology in Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the 29th.

Chen also shocked fans with the sudden announcement of her marriage in January and news of her wife's pregnancy. He told his fans at the time, "I was very embarrassed, but I was more encouraged by this blessing."

Some fans even protested, demanding Chen's withdrawal. “I want to express my apology to EXOel, who would have been surprised and embarrassed by the sudden news,” he said a month later. “I wrote only because I thought I should tell you the truth first, but unlike my heart, I was disappointed and hurt by my lack of and poor words.”

SM Entertainment, a subsidiary company, said, "I had time to discuss with EXO members before the announcement of the marriage news, and I would like to be with them in the future. I will inform you that there is no change in members. "