Young Tak, ballad debut song 'I Love You' cover ..Trot and another atmosphere

Singer Young Tak covers his ballad debut song I Love YouOn April 28, a video titled Young Taks Young Tak cover song trailer 2 was posted on the official YouTube Young Taks Blind TV channel.Young Tak in the video is singing I Love You in the waiting room of music broadcasting. I Love You is Young Taks ballad debut song released in March 2007.The atmosphere and explosive singing power are impressive when you call Trot.Young Taks Blind TV added, I love you Young Tak, New Version. Cover songs final trailer. Please expect the main piece.kim myeong-mi

Singer Young Tak covers his ballad debut song 'I Love You'

On April 28, a video titled "Young Tak's Young Tak cover song trailer 2" was posted on the official YouTube "Young Tak's Blind TV" channel.

Young Tak in the video is singing "I Love You" in the waiting room of music broadcasting. "I Love You" is Young Tak's ballad debut song released in March 2007. The atmosphere and explosive singing power are impressive when you call Trot.

"Young Tak's Blind TV" added, "I love you Young Tak, New Version. Cover song's final trailer. Please expect the main piece."

kim myeong-mi