"Eat it" The Miami "Song Hye-kyo resemblance? I've been so damned."

Seoul =) = Trot singer The Miami was embarrassed to mention Song Hye-kyo resemblanceIn the SBS Plus entertainment program Do You Eat the Bob of Kim Soo-mi? (Eat it), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 27th, The Miami met Kim Soo-mi in search of a rice bowl house.Kim Soo-mi said as soon as she saw The Miami, she looked similar to actor Song Hye-kyo; so, Who told that story on the air.I was the number one real-time search term for two days, he said.In particular, The Miami expressed bitterness, saying, I was swearing a lot, I did not look like it, but I resemble it. Kim Soo-mi was absurd, saying, Why do you swear?When Yoon Jung-soo asked, Who said that at first?, The Miami explained, On other broadcasts, Song Gain said, My sister Song Hye-kyo resembles.In the meantime, The Miami said, There are more than a thousand evils.

Seoul =) = Trot singer The Miami was embarrassed to mention Song Hye-kyo resemblance'

In the SBS Plus entertainment program "Do You Eat the Bob of Kim Soo-mi?" ('Eat it'), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 27th, The Miami met Kim Soo-mi in search of a rice bowl house.

Kim Soo-mi said as soon as she saw The Miami, she looked similar to actor Song Hye-kyo; so, "Who told that story on the air. I was the number one real-time search term for two days," he said.

In particular, The Miami expressed bitterness, saying, "I was swearing a lot, I did not look like it, but I resemble it." Kim Soo-mi was absurd, saying, "Why do you swear?"

When Yoon Jung-soo asked, "Who said that at first?", The Miami explained, "On other broadcasts, Song Gain said, 'My sister Song Hye-kyo resembles'." In the meantime, The Miami said, "There are more than a thousand evils."