'Eat it' The Miami "Song Hye-kyo resemblance, Flaming alone over 1,000..."

Trot singer The Miami has revealed a story called Song Hye-kyo resemblance in Bob is eating.In the SBS Plus entertainment program Do You Eat Rice? (hereinafter Eat it), which aired on the night of the 27th, The Miami and Younggi appeared as guests.As soon as Kim Soo-mi of Eat it saw The Miami, he was surprised that Song Hye-kyo is on his face. Song Hye-kyo is passing through.Yoon Jung-soo also raised the beauty of The Miami, saying, Did not you call it Song Hye-kyo resemblance in other broadcasts?The Miami was not sure what to do with the Song Hye-kyo resemblance remarks.I told him that Song Hye-kyo resembles a song in an entertainment show that Song Gain appeared together, he said. I was in the top spot in real-time search for two days after that.Im not like Song Hye-kyo at all, he said, and Ive been cursed. He even said, There are more than 1,000 Flamings after that.I do not resemble it, but I pretend to resemble it. He repeatedly denied the Song Hye-kyo resemblance .So, Younggi added, No, I have a feeling like that for my sister.SBS Plus.

Trot singer The Miami has revealed a story called Song Hye-kyo resemblance' in 'Bob is eating'.

In the SBS Plus entertainment program "Do You Eat Rice? (hereinafter Eat it), which aired on the night of the 27th, The Miami and Younggi appeared as guests.

As soon as Kim Soo-mi of 'Eat it' saw The Miami, he was surprised that "Song Hye-kyo is on his face. Song Hye-kyo is passing through." Yoon Jung-soo also raised the beauty of The Miami, saying, "Did not you call it Song Hye-kyo resemblance' in other broadcasts?"

The Miami was not sure what to do with the Song Hye-kyo resemblance' remarks. "I told him that Song Hye-kyo resembles a song in an entertainment show that Song Gain appeared together," he said. "I was in the top spot in real-time search for two days after that."

"I'm not like Song Hye-kyo at all," he said, "and I've been cursed." He even said, "There are more than 1,000 Flamings after that. I do not resemble it, but I pretend to resemble it. "He repeatedly denied the" Song Hye-kyo resemblance ".

So, Younggi added, "No, I have a feeling like that for my sister."

SBS Plus.