'The King' Lee Min-ho, Confessions "Waiting for Empress..." to parallel Kim Go-eun

Lee Min-ho heads to Kim Go-eunLee Min-ho, who went to parallel World, hovered around Jung Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun) in SBSs Golden Globe Drama The King - Eternal Monarch (played by Kim Eun-sook and directed by Baek Sang-hoon, Jung Ji-hyun) broadcast on the 18th.On the day of the broadcast, Jung Tae-eul left the horse and left him with a note saying, I left it to me, it would be sold quite expensive.Lee asked Jung Tae-eun, I do not want you to give my Maximus 4m by 4m in width of your yard.When are you going to go, to your World, Jeong said, and Egon added, I put it off to the first time. I like being like this with you.I will take it until the DNA results come out. Animals are innocent and Kim can be guilty. It would be better to stay calm.Nevertheless, Igon said, Thank you. I was less lonely because you were somewhere. 25 years. I saw your World history. The two history changed from Sohyeon Taxa.Your World has grown at a high speed with compressive industrialization since the war and division, it was amazing, he added.Im serializing web novels on the Internet. Did you write that?Why do not you believe me once, said Jeong Tae-eul, you have to believe in absurdity. Be calm until DNA results come out.Why do you help me without believing it? I asked, Why am I stranded in your World? I got your ID 25 years ago. I waited a long time.I will welcome you to Empress, she said.Lee Lim (Lee Jung-jin) also went to the parallel World. Lee visited Song Jung-hye (Seo Jeong-yeon) and asked, How will you do it? Will you get saved?

Lee Min-ho heads to Kim Go-eun

Lee Min-ho, who went to parallel World, hovered around Jung Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun) in sbs's Golden Globe Drama "The King - Eternal Monarch" (played by Kim Eun-sook and directed by Baek Sang-hoon, Jung Ji-hyun) broadcast on the 18th.

On the day of the broadcast, Jung Tae-eul left the horse and left him with a note saying, "I left it to me, it would be sold quite expensive.

Lee asked Jung Tae-eun, "I do not want you to give my Maximus 4m by 4m in width of your yard."

"When are you going to go, to your World," Jeong said, and Egon added, "I put it off to the first time. I like being like this with you."

"I will take it until the DNA results come out. Animals are innocent and Kim can be guilty. It would be better to stay calm."

Nevertheless, Igon said, "Thank you. I was less lonely because you were somewhere. 25 years." "I saw your World history. The two history changed from Sohyeon Taxa. Your World has grown at a high speed with compressive industrialization since the war and division, it was amazing," he added.

"I'm serializing web novels on the Internet. Did you write that?"

"Why do not you believe me once," said Jeong Tae-eul, "you have to believe in absurdity. Be calm until DNA results come out."

"Why do you help me without believing it?" I asked, "Why am I stranded in your World?" "I got your ID 25 years ago. I waited a long time. I will welcome you to Empress," she said.

Lee Lim (Lee Jung-jin) also went to the parallel World. Lee visited Song Jung-hye (Seo Jeong-yeon) and asked, "How will you do it? Will you get saved?"