'The King' Lee Min-ho "Returns in a long time, Highlight is fun...I'm watching you soon."

On the afternoon of the 16th, an online live broadcast of SBSs new gilt drama The King - The King was presented.The King is only three years after Lee Min-hos service. Its been a long time since Ive been here, Lee Min-ho said.I saw Highlight and its very funny. I want to see it too quickly. I wanted to see it, he said.He then raised his expectations by saying that he was a person with all the texts about his role.I have been greeting you through the CRT for a long time, and I hope you can expect it soon, Kim said.Meanwhile, The King will be broadcasted at 10 p.m. on the 17th as a drama depicting romances with different dimensions through the cooperation of the Emperor of the Korean Empire, who is trying to close the door (the door) against the demon, and the Korean detective who is trying to protect someones life and love.Photos  SBS

On the afternoon of the 16th, an online live broadcast of sbs's new gilt Drama The King - The King was presented.

The King” is only three years after Lee Min-ho’s service. “It’s been a long time since I’ve been here,” Lee Min-ho said. “I saw Highlight and it’s very funny. I want to see it too quickly. I wanted to see it,” he said.

He then raised his expectations by saying that he was "a person with all the texts" about his role.

“I have been greeting you through the CRT for a long time, and I hope you can expect it soon,” Kim said.

Meanwhile, The King will be broadcasted at 10 p.m. on the 17th as a Drama depicting romances with different dimensions through the cooperation of the Emperor of the Korean Empire, who is trying to close the door (the door) against the demon, and the Korean detective who is trying to protect someone's life and love.

Photos sbs