'Idol Becomes Father' EXO Chen 29 Days

Chen got a lot of money today, said SM Entertainment, a subsidiary company on the 29th.Chens wife was reported to have given birth to a daughter a little earlier than scheduled at a maternity clinic in Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul.Chen has announced the news of her pregnancy with the announcement of her marriage with her girlfriend on January 13th.At that time, he said in a handwritten letter, Blessing came to me. I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned to discuss with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing.SM Entertainment also said, Chen has met a precious relationship and marriage. The bride is a non-entertainer, and marriage ceremony is planned to be held reverently by only the families of both families. There was a backlash within fandom after the sudden marriage announcement, with some fans issuing statements and calling for his withdrawal.Chen said, I am worried that I will hurt you with a bad word, but I would like to say sorry to you who have waited for me first, and I would like to express my apology to EXOel who would have been surprised and embarrassed by my sudden news.SM Entertainment also said, All EXO members have been suffering from the pain of leaving the member, so I have been willing to continue to be together in the future.I respect the opinions of the members and inform them that there is no change in EXO members. Currently, EXO is focusing on individual members activities rather than group activities because members Siu Min and Dio are serving in the military.

"Chen got a lot of money today," said SM Entertainment, a subsidiary company on the 29th.

Chen's wife was reported to have given birth to a daughter a little earlier than scheduled at a maternity clinic in Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul.

Chen has announced the news of her pregnancy with the announcement of her marriage with her girlfriend on January 13th.

At that time, he said in a handwritten letter, "Blessing came to me." "I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned to discuss with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing."

SM Entertainment also said, "Chen has met a precious relationship and marriage." The bride is a non-entertainer, and marriage ceremony is planned to be held reverently by only the families of both families. "

There was a backlash within fandom after the sudden marriage announcement, with some fans issuing statements and calling for his withdrawal.

Chen said, "I am worried that I will hurt you with a bad word, but I would like to say sorry to you who have waited for me first, and I would like to express my apology to EXOel who would have been surprised and embarrassed by my sudden news."

SM Entertainment also said, "All EXO members have been suffering from the pain of leaving the member, so I have been willing to continue to be together in the future. I respect the opinions of the members and inform them that there is no change in EXO members. "

Currently, EXO is focusing on individual members' activities rather than group activities because members Siu Min and Dio are serving in the military.