"Scary"...Running Man Hong Hyun-hee, shocking Similiar to Yang Se-chan

In SBS Running Man, the story of a gag woman, Hong Hyun-hee, as a guest, and resembling Yang Se-chan will be revealed.Hong Hyun-hee, who appeared as a guest in a recent recording, stared at the side of Yang Se-chan during the filming and said, I was horrified to see Yang Se-chan.Hong Hyun-hee showed the members a questionable picture and said, As a result of applying my husbands face change application, I saw Yang Se-chan in my face. The members who saw the photo acknowledged the Similiar of This is Se-chan.Yang Se-chan, who had previously dressed as an octopus witch in the last broadcast, looked at his face and said, I am Hong Hyun-hee!When the Similiar was proved again, Yang Se-chan realized that I and Hong Hyun-hee resemble each other, and laughed, and they took a picture of the face change on the spot and released a 100% synchro rate picture that is not doubtful even if it is a brother and sister.Hong Hyun-hee X Yang Se-chans creepy Similiar photo and the twos exclusive chemistry performance can be found at Running Man, which is broadcasted at 5 pm this afternoon.SBS offer

In sbs Running Man, the story of a gag woman, Hong Hyun-hee, as a guest, and resembling Yang Se-chan will be revealed.

Hong Hyun-hee, who appeared as a guest in a recent recording, stared at the side of Yang Se-chan during the filming and said, "I was horrified to see Yang Se-chan." Hong Hyun-hee showed the members a questionable picture and said, "As a result of applying my husband's face change application, I saw Yang Se-chan in my face." The members who saw the photo acknowledged the Similiar of "This is Se-chan".

Yang Se-chan, who had previously dressed as an octopus witch in the last broadcast, looked at his face and said, "I am Hong Hyun-hee!" When the Similiar was proved again, Yang Se-chan realized that "I and Hong Hyun-hee resemble each other," and laughed, and they took a picture of the face change on the spot and released a 100% synchro rate picture that is not doubtful even if it is a brother and sister.

Hong Hyun-hee X Yang Se-chan's creepy Similiar photo and the two's 'exclusive chemistry' performance can be found at Running Man, which is broadcasted at 5 pm this afternoon.

sbs offer