Code Kunst "Regular 4th album, essential album when you are 70 years old"

Producers Court Kunst returns to home of fourProducers Code Kunst (CODE KUNST), who released Regulars fourth album, PEOPLE, conducted a photo shoot and interview for the May issue of Elle.Filming focused on reviving the charm of Code Kunst, who does not lose his seriousness and sense of humor as a producer and broadcaster.The artist also actively took pictures, such as using his collection as a prop.As it is the first album to be released after moving the label to AOMG for three years, I was able to hear various behind-the-scenes stories about the album in the interview after the photo shoot.I wanted to share my happiness with the people around me.It is an album that talks about people in a comprehensive sense. He expressed his intention to produce it and said, It is a necessary album at the beginning when I am playing music until I am 70 years old. O (Feat. Is) and Flower which cruises on various music charts with double title song.Jay Park, Woo Won Jae, Giri Boy) It is a universal culture to give flowers to someone in the sense of comfort and love.Above, it is Feeling closest to Feeling that I want to convey now. Park Su-in
Producers Court Kunst returns to home of fourProducers Code Kunst (CODE KUNST), who released Regulars fourth album, PEOPLE, conducted a photo shoot and interview for the May issue of Elle.Filming focused on reviving the charm of Code Kunst, who does not lose his seriousness and sense of humor as a producer and broadcaster.The artist also actively took pictures, such as using his collection as a prop.As it is the first album to be released after moving the label to AOMG for three years, I was able to hear various behind-the-scenes stories about the album in the interview after the photo shoot.I wanted to share my happiness with the people around me.It is an album that talks about people in a comprehensive sense. He expressed his intention to produce it and said, It is a necessary album at the beginning when I am playing music until I am 70 years old. O (Feat. Is) and Flower which cruises on various music charts with double title song.Jay Park, Woo Won Jae, Giri Boy) It is a universal culture to give flowers to someone in the sense of comfort and love.Above, it is Feeling closest to Feeling that I want to convey now. Park Su-in

Producers Court Kunst returns to home of four

Producers Code Kunst (Code Kunst), who released Regular's fourth album, "PEOPLE," conducted a photo shoot and interview for the May issue of Elle.

Filming focused on reviving the charm of Code Kunst, who does not lose his seriousness and sense of humor as a producer and broadcaster. The artist also actively took pictures, such as using his collection as a prop.

As it is the first album to be released after moving the label to AOMG for three years, I was able to hear various behind-the-scenes stories about the album in the interview after the photo shoot. “I wanted to share my happiness with the people around me. It is an album that talks about people in a comprehensive sense. "He expressed his intention to produce it and said," It is a necessary album at the beginning when I am playing music until I am 70 years old. "

"O (Feat. Is)" and "Flower" which cruises on various music charts with double title song. Jay Park, Woo Won Jae, Giri Boy) "It is a universal culture to give flowers to someone in the sense of comfort and love. Above, it is Feeling closest to Feeling that I want to convey now. "

Park Su-in