"Cinetown" Lee Sang-yeob "Jung Woo-sung vocal chord simulation, I think I'm good at it."

Lee Sang-yeob showed Jung Woo-sung vocal chord simulation pride.Actor Lee Sang-yeob appeared on SBS Power FM Jang Ye-wons Cinetown broadcast on April 30th.DJ Jang Ye-won said, Todays Cine Invitation featured Lee Sang-yeob, who is appearing in SBS drama Good Casting.Lee Sang-yeob greeted him, saying, Thank you for calling me.One listener said: Im telling you in advance because I thought Lee Sang-yeob would ask.I did not eat, he asked Lee Sang-yeob to simulate Jung Woo-sung vocal chord.Lee Sang-yeob presented improvisation vocal chord simulation, and Jang Ye-won praised Jung Woo-sung vocal chord simulation is best done by Lee Sang-yeob.han jung-won

Lee Sang-yeob showed Jung Woo-sung vocal chord simulation pride.

Actor Lee Sang-yeob appeared on SBS Power FM 'Jang Ye-won's Cinetown' broadcast on April 30th.

DJ Jang Ye-won said, "Today's 'Cine Invitation' featured Lee Sang-yeob, who is appearing in SBS drama 'Good Casting'." Lee Sang-yeob greeted him, saying, "Thank you for calling me."

One listener said: "I'm telling you in advance because I thought Lee Sang-yeob would ask. I did not eat, "he asked Lee Sang-yeob to simulate Jung Woo-sung vocal chord. Lee Sang-yeob presented improvisation vocal chord simulation, and Jang Ye-won praised "Jung Woo-sung vocal chord simulation is best done by Lee Sang-yeob".

han jung-won