Choi Woo-shik "Park Seo-joon and bulletproof V 'Wooga Family', 'Time of Hunting' response? Play along with the bathing ambassadors."

Actor Choi Woo-shik has responded to his best friends, including Park Seo-joon, a Wooga Family for Time of Hunting, and BTS V.Choi Woo-shik conducted an online video interview on the Netflix movie Time of Hunting on the morning of the 29th.Time of hunting was released to 190 countries around the world through Netflix on the 23rd.It is a chase thriller that captures the time of their breathtaking hunting, the four friends who planned a dangerous operation for a new life, the unidentified pursuer who follows it.It was the first Korean film to be invited to the Berlin International Film Festivals Berlinnale Special Gala section.The main characters of the well-made film The Watcher, which swept Chungmuro in 2011, were reunited by director Yoon Sung-hyun, Lee Je-hoon (played by Jun Seok), Park Jung-min (played by Sang Soo), and Ahn Jae-hong (played by Jang Ho), Choi Woo-shik (played by Ki Hoon), and Park Hae-soo (played by Han) joined forces to add attention.In particular, Choi Woo-shik made another strong impression on the world with Time of Hunting following Bong Joon-hos Okja and Psychiatric.What I have in the play was a decomposed and hot-rolled act with only a righteous rebel.On this day, Choi Woo-shik said, I liked the reaction of Park Seo-joon, V, and Pickboy who watched Time of Hunting.I was impressed by the fact that I was a lot of curses in the drama, he said. I was teasing him while following my ambassador. I also talked about my parents reactions. Choi Woo-shik said, My parents first saw me and asked me if Season 2 of Four Time was coming out.My parents were disappointed because I did not come out to the end. Choi Woo-shik said, I liked the message that Yoon Sung-hyun wanted to give me.It was good to see a strong will to go back after being chased, and a young man going through a difficult process and turning into a man.
Actor Choi Woo-shik has responded to his best friends, including Park Seo-joon, a Wooga Family for Time of Hunting, and BTS V.Choi Woo-shik conducted an online video interview on the Netflix movie Time of Hunting on the morning of the 29th.Time of hunting was released to 190 countries around the world through Netflix on the 23rd.It is a chase thriller that captures the time of their breathtaking hunting, the four friends who planned a dangerous operation for a new life, the unidentified pursuer who follows it.It was the first Korean film to be invited to the Berlin International Film Festivals Berlinnale Special Gala section.The main characters of the well-made film The Watcher, which swept Chungmuro in 2011, were reunited by director Yoon Sung-hyun, Lee Je-hoon (played by Jun Seok), Park Jung-min (played by Sang Soo), and Ahn Jae-hong (played by Jang Ho), Choi Woo-shik (played by Ki Hoon), and Park Hae-soo (played by Han) joined forces to add attention.In particular, Choi Woo-shik made another strong impression on the world with Time of Hunting following Bong Joon-hos Okja and Psychiatric.What I have in the play was a decomposed and hot-rolled act with only a righteous rebel.On this day, Choi Woo-shik said, I liked the reaction of Park Seo-joon, V, and Pickboy who watched Time of Hunting.I was impressed by the fact that I was a lot of curses in the drama, he said. I was teasing him while following my ambassador. I also talked about my parents reactions. Choi Woo-shik said, My parents first saw me and asked me if Season 2 of Four Time was coming out.My parents were disappointed because I did not come out to the end. Choi Woo-shik said, I liked the message that Yoon Sung-hyun wanted to give me.It was good to see a strong will to go back after being chased, and a young man going through a difficult process and turning into a man.

Actor Choi Woo-shik has responded to his best friends, including Park Seo-joon, a "Wooga Family" for "Time of Hunting," and BTS V.

Choi Woo-shik conducted an online video interview on the Netflix movie "Time of Hunting" on the morning of the 29th.

"Time of hunting" was released to 190 countries around the world through Netflix on the 23rd. It is a chase thriller that captures the time of their breathtaking hunting, the four friends who planned a dangerous operation for a new life, the unidentified pursuer who follows it. It was the first Korean film to be invited to the Berlin International Film Festival's Berlinnale Special Gala section.

The main characters of the well-made film "The Watcher", which swept Chungmuro in 2011, were reunited by director Yoon Sung-hyun, Lee Je-hoon (played by Jun Seok), Park Jung-min (played by Sang Soo), and Ahn Jae-hong (played by Jang Ho), Choi Woo-shik (played by Ki Hoon), and Park Hae-soo (played by Han) joined forces to add attention.

In particular, Choi Woo-shik made another strong impression on the world with 'Time of Hunting' following Bong Joon-ho's 'Okja' and 'Psychiatric'. What I have in the play was a decomposed and hot-rolled act with only a righteous rebel.

On this day, Choi Woo-shik said, "I liked the reaction of Park Seo-joon, V, and Pickboy who watched 'Time of Hunting'. I was impressed by the fact that I was a lot of curses in the drama, "he said." I was teasing him while following my ambassador. "

I also talked about my parents' reactions. Choi Woo-shik said, "My parents first saw me and asked me if Season 2 of 'Four Time' was coming out. My parents were disappointed because I did not come out to the end. "

Choi Woo-shik said, "I liked the message that Yoon Sung-hyun wanted to give me. It was good to see a strong will to go back after being chased, and a young man going through a difficult process and turning into a man. "