Choi Siwon, birthday AD Celebratory photo

I wonder if I can be loved in this difficult situation.Group Super Junior member Choi Siwon celebrates birthday AD Celebratory photohas released the book.On the 3rd, Choi Siwon said through his instagram, I think I can be loved in a difficult situation like this.I want to repay you a little, and I want to visit my birthday event myself. The first day! And several photos.Choi Siwon in the public photo is a birthday celebration AD Celebratory photo given by fans at a bus stopI am taking a picture. Even though I wear a mask, the superior beauty that is not covered catches my eye.Choi Siwon has been cast in the Augmented Soy Pods of the SF8 series, which is hand-picked by MBC, the Korean Film Directors Guild (DGK) and Wave, and produced by Sufilm.Photo: Choi Siwon Instagram

"I wonder if I can be loved in this difficult situation." Group Super Junior member Choi Siwon celebrates birthday AD Celebratory photo has released the book.

On the 3rd, Choi Siwon said through his instagram, "I think I can be loved in a difficult situation like this. I want to repay you a little, and I want to visit my birthday event myself. The first day! "And several photos.

Choi Siwon in the public photo is a birthday celebration AD Celebratory photo given by fans at a bus stop I am taking a picture. Even though I wear a mask, the superior beauty that is not covered catches my eye.

Choi Siwon has been cast in the "Augmented Soy Pods" of the "SF8" series, which is hand-picked by MBC, the Korean Film Directors Guild (DGK) and Wave, and produced by Sufilm.

Photo: Choi Siwon Instagram