Chen, today (29th) is a big girl...EXO was first Father

Chen was full.On the 29th, SM Entertainment, a subsidiary company, said to Hankyung.com, It is right today.Chens wife gave birth to a daughter at a maternity clinic in Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, which was originally known as Child Birth in May, but was Child Birth faster.As a result, Chen became the first member of the group EXO to report marriage news, followed by Father.Chen delivered the news of pregnancy in January this year, when he announced a surprise marriage in a handwritten letter on his fan page.Chen said, I have a girlfriend who wants to spend my life together. I wanted to give a little early news so that fans would not be surprised by the sudden news, and I was communicating with the company and consulting with the members. I was told why I made a marriage announcement.I was very brave because I could not delay the time anymore, he said, thanking the fans and members. I will continue to do my best in my place and show you how to repay the love you have sent me.At the time, Chens agency SM Entertainment said, Chen will continue to work hard as an artist, he said. I would like to ask Chen to give me many blessings and congratulations.Some fandoms have also been forced to exit, but SM said it has no member changes in Chens sudden marriage announcement and news of pregnancy.Chen, announces marriage in January of this year, announces pregnancy news SM Chen meeting precious relationship marriage Chen,

Chen was full.

On the 29th, sm Entertainment, a subsidiary company, said to Hankyung.com, "It is right today."

Chen's wife gave birth to a daughter at a maternity clinic in Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, which was originally known as Child birth in May, but was Child birth faster. As a result, Chen became the first member of the group EXO to report marriage news, followed by Father.

Chen delivered the news of pregnancy in January this year, when he announced a surprise marriage in a handwritten letter on his fan page. Chen said, "I have a girlfriend who wants to spend my life together." I wanted to give a little early news so that fans would not be surprised by the sudden news, and I was communicating with the company and consulting with the members. I was told why I made a marriage announcement.

"I was very brave because I could not delay the time anymore," he said, thanking the fans and members. "I will continue to do my best in my place and show you how to repay the love you have sent me."

At the time, Chen's agency sm Entertainment said, "Chen will continue to work hard as an artist," he said. "I would like to ask Chen to give me many blessings and congratulations."

Some fandoms have also been forced to exit, but sm said it has "no member changes" in Chen's sudden marriage announcement and news of pregnancy.

Chen, announces marriage in January of this year, announces pregnancy news sm "Chen meeting precious relationship marriage" Chen,