Chen, today (29th) is a big girl...who became the first dad to be an EXO member

Group EXO member Chen became a father.On the 29th, Financial News reported that EXO Chens wife gave birth to a daughter at a maternity clinic in Cheongdam-dong, Seoul Gangnam District.Chen has been a big fan, SM Entertainment said in connection with the report.Earlier, Chen announced the marriage announcement in January and reported the news of the second year old.At that time, he said in a handwritten letter, I have a girlfriend who wants to be together for a lifetime. Blessing came to me.I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing. As a result, Chen became the first EXO member to be out of stock.

Group EXO member Chen became a father.

On the 29th, Financial News reported that EXO Chen's wife gave birth to a daughter at a maternity clinic in Cheongdam-dong, Seoul Gangnam District. "Chen has been a big fan," SM Entertainment said in connection with the report.

Earlier, Chen announced the marriage announcement in January and reported the news of the second year old. At that time, he said in a handwritten letter, "I have a girlfriend who wants to be together for a lifetime." "Blessing came to me. I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing. "

As a result, Chen became the first EXO member to be out of stock.