Chen, marriage only gets three months to announce...fan "Congratulations" VS "Not Seven Months" (Comprehensive)

EXO Chen won three months after surprise marriage announcement and Out of Wedlock confession.Despite the good news, however, fans are fighting against his news.Chen got a lot of money from a maternity clinic in Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, said SM Entertainment (SM), a subsidiary of Chen, on the afternoon of the 29th.Earlier, Chen posted a handwritten letter to EXOs fan club official community on January 13, saying, I have a girlfriend who wants to spend my life together.I was worried and worried about what would happen due to this decision, but I wanted to give the news a little early so that the members and the company, especially the fans who are proud of me, would not be surprised by the sudden news. Then, we were cautiously encouraged to come to our blessings, he said.SM also acknowledged Chens marriage, and said his girlfriend is a non-entertainer and will hold a private marriage ceremony attended by only two families.In the process, suspicions were raised that the cathedral marriage ceremony and Chens girlfriend were seven months pregnant, and SM said it was unfounded.Fans were divided into celebration and shock positions on Chens marriage and Out of Wedlock news, and even demanded withdrawal.Eventually, Chen posted an apology to the EXO fan club community again on February 19th.Ive been thinking about how to convey my heart, and now Ive left a message for you EXOel, he said. Im worried about hurting you with words, but I want to say sorry to you who have been waiting for me.I would like to express my apology to EXOel who would have been surprised and embarrassed by my sudden news.When I first wrote it, I was worried about how to tell EXOels who had been together for the first time in my life. I left it because I thought I should tell you the truth first.Unlike my heart, I was disappointed and hurt by the lack of poor words. Finally, he added, I apologize for the apology too late and I will show you how I will continue to work.But did the apology, which was a month late, backfire? The fans voices, which were demanding their withdrawal without getting better, grew even louder.Then, when the news of his daughter was reported, the fans responded more clearly to the drama and the drama.Most fans were angry that the seven-month pregnancy was unfounded, and that it was true. Some of them said, Congratulations are on the contrary.I hope you are happy.

EXO Chen won three months after surprise marriage announcement and Out of Wedlock confession. Despite the good news, however, fans are fighting against his news.

“Chen got a lot of money from a maternity clinic in Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul,” said SM Entertainment (SM), a subsidiary of Chen, on the afternoon of the 29th.

Earlier, Chen posted a handwritten letter to EXO's fan club official community on January 13, saying, "I have a girlfriend who wants to spend my life together. I was worried and worried about what would happen due to this decision, but I wanted to give the news a little early so that the members and the company, especially the fans who are proud of me, would not be surprised by the sudden news. "Then, we were cautiously encouraged to come to our blessings," he said.

SM also acknowledged Chen's marriage, and said his girlfriend is a non-entertainer and will hold a private marriage ceremony attended by only two families. In the process, suspicions were raised that the cathedral marriage ceremony and Chen's girlfriend were seven months pregnant, and SM said it was "unfounded".

Fans were divided into celebration and shock positions on Chen's marriage and Out of Wedlock news, and even demanded withdrawal. Eventually, Chen posted an apology to the EXO fan club community again on February 19th. “I’ve been thinking about how to convey my heart, and now I’ve left a message for you EXOel,” he said. “I’m worried about hurting you with words, but I want to say sorry to you who have been waiting for me.”

"I would like to express my apology to EXOel who would have been surprised and embarrassed by my sudden news. When I first wrote it, I was worried about how to tell EXOels who had been together for the first time in my life. "I left it because I thought I should tell you the truth first. Unlike my heart, I was disappointed and hurt by the lack of poor words. "

Finally, he added, “I apologize for the apology too late and I will show you how I will continue to work.”

But did the apology, which was a month late, backfire? The fans' voices, which were demanding their withdrawal without getting better, grew even louder. Then, when the news of his daughter was reported, the fans responded more clearly to the drama and the drama. Most fans were angry that the seven-month pregnancy was unfounded, and that it was true. Some of them said, "Congratulations are on the contrary. I hope you are happy.”