Jang Min-Ho "The Problem? Sing a little bit of fun" (Boom Boom Power)

BoomBoomPower Jang Min-Ho has revealed that his problem is exciting.On SBS PowerFM BoomPower, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 20th, Jang Min-Ho appeared and featured Minho X Minho with DJ Boom (Lee Min-ho).To investigate the listening rate, Jang Min-Ho changed its name to Zhang WAN and attempted to communicate directly with listeners by phone.Ive been into a trot recently, said the listener, who had been called to the phone, and Ive been seeing a couple of days ago when I was a fan of Lim and Jang Min-HoJang Min-Ho expressed his pride and said, I have a good eye. I think the value of the product will rise a little.Then, the listener, who liked the home station, sang together, and the listener told Jang Min-Ho, Thank you for singing with a voice that falls down with a very handsome face.I would like to ask for a good song in the future. After finishing the call, Jang Min-Ho quipped, (I) have a problem with what I almost got caught, and if I get a little fun, I get a song.

Boom Boom Power Jang Min-Ho has revealed that his problem is exciting.

On SBS PowerFM Boom Power, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 20th, Jang Min-Ho appeared and featured Minho X Minho with dj Boom (Lee Min-ho).

To investigate the listening rate, Jang Min-Ho changed its name to Zhang WAN and attempted to communicate directly with listeners by phone.

“I’ve been into a trot recently,” said the listener, who had been called to the phone, “and I’ve been seeing a couple of days ago when I was a fan of Lim and Jang Min-Ho

Jang Min-Ho expressed his pride and said, "I have a good eye. I think the value of the product will rise a little."

Then, the listener, who liked the “home station,” sang together, and the listener told Jang Min-Ho, “Thank you for singing with a voice that falls down with a very handsome face. I would like to ask for a good song in the future. "

After finishing the call, Jang Min-Ho quipped, “(I) have a problem with what I almost got caught, and if I get a little fun, I get a song.”