Butterfly, thanks to Husband love? More prettier after marriage

Butterfly shared a more prettier status after marriage.Singer Butterfly posted a picture on his Instagram on March 31, along with the phrase What are you guys doing these days?In the photo, Butterfly poses in a lace pajamas, which also boasted a beautiful visual on pale make-up.Butterfly added, I miss people who have already been tired of watching dramas and movies and have been playing together, and I am still wearing my new home pajamas today.han jung-won

Butterfly shared a more prettier status after marriage.

Singer Butterfly posted a picture on his Instagram on March 31, along with the phrase "What are you guys doing these days?"

In the photo, Butterfly poses in a lace pajamas, which also boasted a beautiful visual on pale make-up. Butterfly added, I miss people who have already been tired of watching dramas and movies and have been playing together, and I am still wearing my new home pajamas today.

han jung-won