'Biss' The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, World class network boast "Park Seo-joon and V and Choi Woo-shik and Park Hyung-sik best friends"

Singer The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw has boasted a World class connection.In MBC Everlon Video Star broadcasted on the 28th, Ha Dong-gyun, Kim Pil, Paul Kim, The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, and Gaho appeared in I only sang feature.The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw said he was close friends with actors Park Seo-joon, Choi Woo-shik, Park Hyung-sik and BTS V.The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, who was cheered by these Woogapam friends in the news that he was appearing on Video Star, said, What do you do when you play?When I first came out, Park Seo-joon said, I heard a long call from him. I ran it three times and said that I was in a hurry.He also said he was told by BTS V to tell me if you are going to tell me you are a friend.He boasted a golden network and confessed that he was showing signs of early entertainers disease.I like broadcasting stations, he said. Entertainers can see them and they are amazing.So it seems that the early symptoms of entertainers disease have come out, he said, now he is self-treated.

Singer The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw has boasted a World class connection.

In MBC Everlon 'Video Star' broadcasted on the 28th, Ha Dong-gyun, Kim Pil, Paul Kim, The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, and Gaho appeared in 'I only sang' feature.

The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw said he was close friends with actors Park Seo-joon, Choi Woo-shik, Park Hyung-sik and BTS V.

The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, who was cheered by these 'Woogapam' friends in the news that he was appearing on 'Video Star', said, "What do you do when you play? When I first came out, Park Seo-joon said, "I heard a long call from him." "I ran it three times and said that I was in a hurry.

He also said he was told by BTS V to "tell me if you are going to tell me you are a friend."

He boasted a golden network and confessed that he was showing signs of early entertainers' disease.

"I like broadcasting stations," he said. "Entertainers can see them and they are amazing." "So it seems that the early symptoms of entertainers' disease have come out," he said, "now he is self-treated."