"TV Cultwo Show" Lee Jin-hyuk "Idolro is Yunho, entertainment - Lee Seung-gi role model with acting"

At 2 p.m. on the 6th, the corner Human Analysis Research Institute was broadcast on Monday at the third part of SBS Power FMs Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show).Lee Jin-hyuk, who appeared as a guest on the day, mentioned Yunho and Lee Seung-gi as his role models.He cited Lee Seung-gi as saying to choose one of the two.Lee Jin-hyuk said in a video letter to Yunho, Lee Jin-hyuk is following the passionate appearance on stage.Id like to meet you on stage someday and say role model again.He also laughed at Lee Seung-gi by saying, If you are listening to the radio, please contact me. I am on my side here.Lee Jin-hyuk said, I want to summarize Yunho as an idol and Lee Seung-gi as a role model for entertainment and acting.Photo: SBS captures screens of TV Cultwo Show

At 2 p.m. on the 6th, the corner Human Analysis Research Institute was broadcast on Monday at the third part of SBS Power FM's 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show').

Lee Jin-hyuk, who appeared as a guest on the day, mentioned Yunho and Lee Seung-gi as his role models. He cited Lee Seung-gi as saying to choose one of the two.

Lee Jin-hyuk said in a video letter to Yunho, "Lee Jin-hyuk is following the passionate appearance on stage. I’d like to meet you on stage someday and say ‘role model’ again.”

He also laughed at Lee Seung-gi by saying, "If you are listening to the radio, please contact me. I am on my side here."

Lee Jin-hyuk said, "I want to summarize Yunho as an idol and Lee Seung-gi as a role model for entertainment and acting."

Photo: SBS captures screens of TV Cultwo Show'