All The Butlers' Lee Jin-hyuk "When I was a child, I met Lee Seung-gi Similiar.role model"

Seoul = = Lee Jin-hyuk met with role model Lee Seung-gi.On SBS All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 5th, Shin Se-ki (Shin Sung-rok Yang Se-hyeong Lee Seung-gi) spent a day with the master and cohabitation with daily disciple singer Lee Jin-hyuk and martial arts player Kim Dong-Hyun.Kim Dong-Hyun had previously appeared in Master: Is it a relegation? Kim Dong-Hyun said, No, lifes learning is endless.I have a lot to learn from mental or mind, I want to learn again. All the members of All The Butlers greeted Lee Jin-hyuk for the first time.Lee Jin-hyuk told Kang Ho-dong that he was like Lee Seung-gi 15 years ago.Lee Jin-hyuk said, I was so happy to say that Kang Ho-dong said it, he said. When I was a child, I was called Lee Seung-gi.My mother said today, You meet role model? Lee Seung-gi said: What do you want to do?I am overflowing with the role model in the entertainment industry. Yang Se-hyeong responded, You are going to raise your medicine now, but you are not angry.The masters on this day are masters who will improve the health of the body and mind. Lee Jin-hyuk said, I have heart disease innately.I went to the hospital a lot, and I think I should keep my health, so I take care of my health and I take a lot of good things for my body.

Seoul = = Lee Jin-hyuk met with role model Lee Seung-gi.

On SBS All The Butlers', which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 5th, Shin Se-ki (Shin Sung-rok Yang Se-hyeong Lee Seung-gi) spent a day with the Master and "cohabitation" with daily disciple singer Lee Jin-hyuk and martial arts player Kim Dong-Hyun.

Kim Dong-Hyun had previously appeared in Master: "Is it a relegation?" Kim Dong-Hyun said, "No, life's learning is endless. I have a lot to learn from mental or mind, I want to learn again. "

All the members of All The Butlers' greeted Lee Jin-hyuk for the first time. Lee Jin-hyuk told Kang Ho-dong that he was 'like Lee Seung-gi 15 years ago'. Lee Jin-hyuk said, "I was so happy to say that Kang Ho-dong said it," he said. "When I was a child, I was called Lee Seung-gi. My mother said today, 'You meet role model?' "

Lee Seung-gi said: "What do you want to do? "I am overflowing with the role model in the entertainment industry." Yang Se-hyeong responded, "You are going to raise your medicine now, but you are not angry."

The Masters on this day are Masters who will improve the health of the body and mind. Lee Jin-hyuk said, "I have heart disease innately. I went to the hospital a lot, and I think I should keep my health, so I take care of my health and I take a lot of good things for my body. "