'Midnight' Lee Min-ho "Kim Go-eun, Actor I Wanted to Be With My Peer"

Full Entertainment Midnight Lee Min-ho commented on Kim Go-eunActor Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun, starring in SBS gilt drama The King: The Monarch of Eternity, appeared on SBS s full-fledged entertainment Midnight on the 22nd.I worked very hard on coordination exercises and horse riding exercises, not being an emperor is going to be ready, Lee Min-ho said.Then there was an already equipped etitud, joked the reporter, who laughed, saying, Do you have to admit it, because I am the emperor himself?Maximus is so cute. When your nose is cold, it turns red. I eat my favorite candy well.When I finish shooting, I share one word. He expressed his affection for Maximus, his horse.It was good to be the most wanted actor of the peers, said Kim Go-eun, who said of the opponent, as soon as I first met him, it was Kim Tan Line.I think its really the best, he said.The King: The Monarch of Eternity is a drama about the story of the virtual space of the Korean Empire and the two worlds of Korea.Lee Min-ho returned to the home room after three years as the emperor of the Korean Empire, Kim Go-eun, who played the role of the criminal justice of the Republic of Korea, whom Igon met when he moved to the parallel world.Photo: SBS Broadcasting Screen

'Full Entertainment Midnight' Lee Min-ho commented on Kim Go-eun

Actor Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun, starring in SBS gilt drama 'The King: The Monarch of Eternity', appeared on SBS 's full-fledged entertainment Midnight on the 22nd.

"I worked very hard on coordination exercises and horse riding exercises, not being an emperor is going to be ready," Lee Min-ho said. "Then there was an already equipped etitud," joked the reporter, who laughed, saying, "Do you have to admit it, because I am the emperor himself?"

"Maximus is so cute. When your nose is cold, it turns red. I eat my favorite candy well. When I finish shooting, I share one word. "He expressed his affection for Maximus, his horse.

"It was good to be the most wanted actor of the peers," said Kim Go-eun, who said of the opponent, "as soon as I first met him, it was Kim Tan Line. I think it's really the best," he said.

'The King: The Monarch of Eternity' is a drama about the story of the virtual space of the Korean Empire and the two worlds of Korea. Lee Min-ho returned to the home room after three years as the emperor of the Korean Empire, Kim Go-eun, who played the role of the criminal justice of the Republic of Korea, whom Igon met when he moved to the parallel world.

Photo: SBS Broadcasting Screen