Apink Yoon Bomi, on Yang Se-chan, "You You Did Na-eun Like It" (Running Man')

Yoon Bomi, a member of girl group Apink, asked comedian Yang Se-chan a sudden question.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 26th, girl group Apink Bomi, lantern, Lovelys Americas, Wikimiki Yujeong and singer Cheongha appeared as special guests and said, Do you eat rice?I raced.On the day of the broadcast, Yoo Jae-seok told Apink Lantern, I did not shoot Miwoo Bird with Sechan at the house recently.Is there anything that the members said? So the lantern said, It was just a ding after the recording. Yang Se-chan said, It is different from me.I told my brother that it was so good as soon as I finished recording. Kim Jong-guk, who heard Yang Se-chans words, said,  (Sechan Lee) told me too much about the lantern. Yoon Bomi threw a stone fastball saying, But my brother liked Na-eun.Yang Se-chan said, When did I like it? I did not like it or hate it.

Yoon Bomi, a member of girl group Apink, asked comedian Yang Se-chan a sudden question.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 26th, girl group Apink Bomi, lantern, Lovely's Americas, Wikimiki Yujeong and singer Cheongha appeared as Special guests and said, 'Do you eat rice?' I raced.

On the day of the broadcast, Yoo Jae-seok told Apink Lantern, "I did not shoot 'Miwoo Bird' with Sechan at the house recently. Is there anything that the members said? "So the lantern said," It was just a ding after the recording. "Yang Se-chan said," It is different from me. I told my brother that it was so good as soon as I finished recording. "

Kim Jong-guk, who heard Yang Se-chan's words, said, " (Sechan Lee) told me too much about the lantern." Yoon Bomi threw a stone fastball saying, "But my brother liked Na-eun." Yang Se-chan said, "When did I like it? I did not like it or hate it."