"All The Butlers" Han Ji-min "Shin Sung-rok, I thought you were drunk"

In All The Butlers, actor Shin Sung-rok succeeded in connecting with Han Ji-min.In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the evening of the 26th, Lee Seung-gi Shin Sung-rok Yang Se-hyeong Cha Eun-woo Kim Dong-Hyun was shown to mobilize his network and to invite the master.On this day, the members were asked to directly invite the master in the final interview with Choi Young-in, the head of the entertainment department.I think this is going to be really difficult, PD is so hard, Lee Seung-gi said.Shin Sung-rok then called Han Ji-min, who said: SBS intern Shin Sung-rok, thank you so much for taking.I want to take Master Han Ji-min, said Han Ji-min, who said, I thought you were drunk. What am I?Also, Cha Eun-woo called You Hee-yeol, who told You Hee-yeol: Its about contacting Master Mosil.You Hee-yeol said, I was the first to call Cha Eun-woo, I thought Cha Eun-woo was crazy.

In All The Butlers', actor Shin Sung-rok succeeded in connecting with Han Ji-min.

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted on the evening of the 26th, Lee Seung-gi Shin Sung-rok Yang Se-hyeong Cha Eun-woo Kim Dong-Hyun was shown to mobilize his network and to invite the Master.

On this day, the members were asked to directly invite the Master in the final interview with Choi Young-in, the head of the entertainment department. "I think this is going to be really difficult, PD is so hard," Lee Seung-gi said.

Shin Sung-rok then called Han Ji-min, who said: "SBS intern Shin Sung-rok, thank you so much for taking. I want to take Master Han Ji-min," said Han Ji-min, who said, "I thought you were drunk. What am I?"

Also, Cha Eun-woo called You Hee-yeol, who told You Hee-yeol: "It's about contacting Master Mosil." You Hee-yeol said, "I was the first to call Cha Eun-woo, I thought Cha Eun-woo was crazy."