'All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi X Cha Eun-woo, Double Jeopardy recruitment ..Kim Dong-Hyun, Ma Dong-Seok master's success

Lee Seung Gi and Cha Eun Woo achieved excellent results in the final interview of the new PD.In All The Butlers broadcast on the 26th, the disciples who challenged the final interview of the new PD were drawn.On the day of the show, the disciples responded to the final interview for joining the PD of the entertainment agency. Especially, the last mission given to them is to direct the master.Senior PDs advised, Seoul is a continuation of persuasion and rejection. Understanding needs is the key to thinking about what you need and what we need.First, Shin Sung-rok came to the party. The person he is trying to get involved with is actor Han Ji-min.What is it? Youre on the air, said Han Ji-min, who is usually close to Shin Seong-rok. I thought you were drunk. What are you doing? All The Butlers?and laughed.So Shin Sung-rok said, Im an intern PD, Mr. Jimin. I want to serve Mr. Han Ji-min as a master.Han Ji-min then said, I am being a master of what, a ridiculous thing.Shin Sung-rok said, Lee Young-ae and Son Ye-jin also came out and became a very big issue. He asked, Are you shooting the drama now?Han Ji-min said, I do not know me like this and invite me to what. What drama is drama?Shin Seong-rok did not give in to Han Ji-mins outward appearance; he said, Thats not the case, you won the Blue Dragon Film Award for Best Actress, and I think youre at some height in your actors life.So I want to invite you by looking back at your footsteps and respecting you as a friend. Han Ji-min politely refused to contact him separately, saying, You are good at broadcasting.Han Ji-min then sent Shin Sung-rok an emoticon. A katok dog emoticon with a neck. So Shin Sung-rok said, I am caught.I got a letter and a letter came. Kim Dong-Hyun challenged the actor Ma Dong-Seok, who has never appeared in an entertainment show; the PDs were also surprised by the Ma Dong-Seok reference.Kim Dong-Hyun made an automatic standing and called Ma Dong-Seok.I saw you come out and it was fun, Ma Dong-Seok said in Kim Dong-Hyuns All The Butlers reference.Ma Dong-Seok, who is currently preparing for Crime City 2 after filming the Hollywood movie Eternals. Kim Dong-Hyun asked if there was time.Ma Dong-Seok said, I can afford time. What for? Tell me anything. I will do anything if Dong Hyun, my favorite person, talks.Kim Dong-Hyun then confided in his desire to bring Ma Dong-Seok to Master of Action Legends.Ma Dong-Seok said, I just do it as a sport. I have a martial arts legend Kim Dong-Hyun, but I do not think I need to go out again.Kim Dong-Hyun said, My brother is the chairman of the Korea Arms Association, but I know that his brother is great.Why dont you try to face me? Ma Dong-Seok said anything was good.But Ma Dong-Seok said it was time to be home with Corona 19; Kim Dong-Hyun said, Our broadcast goes home.This is not the relationship of the sky, Ma Dong-Seok said, It is really hard to get out. Kim Dong-Hyun said: Just give me a last word.Please tell me if it is a promise, Ma Dong-Seok said, I promise.  Lets do something fun when we have time. On the same day, Cha Eun-woo challenged singer Yoo Hee-yeol, Yang Se-hyung Baek Jong-won and Lee Seung-gi to join Bong Joon-ho.As a result, Yoo Hee-yeol politely refused, and Baek Jong-won said, I will think about it because it is a good idea.In addition, Lee Seung-gi left a message with his phone connection with Bong Joon-ho.On the other hand, as a result of the final interview, Cha Eun-woo was hired as a new PD, and Lee Seung-gi was hired as a career PD.

Lee Seung Gi and Cha Eun Woo achieved excellent results in the final interview of the new PD.

In 'All The Butlers' broadcast on the 26th, the disciples who challenged the final interview of the new PD were drawn.

On the day of the show, the disciples responded to the final interview for joining the PD of the entertainment agency. Especially, the last mission given to them is to direct the master.

Senior PDs advised, "Seoul is a continuation of persuasion and rejection. Understanding needs is the key to thinking about what you need and what we need."

First, Shin Sung-rok came to the party. The person he is trying to get involved with is actor Han Ji-min.

"What is it? You're on the air," said Han Ji-min, who is usually close to Shin Seong-rok. "I thought you were drunk. What are you doing? All The Butlers? "and laughed.

So Shin Sung-rok said, "I'm an intern PD, Mr. Jimin. I want to serve Mr. Han Ji-min as a master." Han Ji-min then said, "I am being a master of what, a ridiculous thing."

Shin Sung-rok said, "Lee Young-ae and Son Ye-jin also came out and became a very big issue." He asked, "Are you shooting the drama now?" Han Ji-min said, "I do not know me like this and invite me to what." "What drama is drama?"

Shin Seong-rok did not give in to Han Ji-min's outward appearance; he said, "That's not the case, you won the Blue Dragon Film Award for Best Actress, and I think you're at some height in your actor's life. So I want to invite you by looking back at your footsteps and respecting you as a friend. " Han Ji-min politely refused to contact him separately, saying, "You are good at broadcasting."

Han Ji-min then sent Shin Sung-rok an emoticon. A katok dog emoticon with a neck. So Shin Sung-rok said, "I am caught. I got a letter and a letter came. "

Kim Dong-Hyun challenged the actor Ma Dong-Seok, who has never appeared in an entertainment show; the PDs were also surprised by the Ma Dong-Seok reference.

Kim Dong-Hyun made an automatic standing and called Ma Dong-Seok. "I saw you come out and it was fun," Ma Dong-Seok said in Kim Dong-Hyun's All The Butlers reference.

Ma Dong-Seok, who is currently preparing for "Crime City 2" after filming the Hollywood movie "Eternals." Kim Dong-Hyun asked if there was time.

Ma Dong-Seok said, "I can afford time. What for? Tell me anything. I will do anything if Dong Hyun, my favorite person, talks." Kim Dong-Hyun then confided in his desire to bring Ma Dong-Seok to Master of Action Legends.

Ma Dong-Seok said, "I just do it as a sport. I have a martial arts legend Kim Dong-Hyun, but I do not think I need to go out again." Kim Dong-Hyun said, "My brother is the chairman of the Korea Arms Association, but I know that his brother is great. Why don't you try to face me? "Ma Dong-Seok said anything was good.

But Ma Dong-Seok said it was time to be home with Corona 19; Kim Dong-Hyun said, "Our broadcast goes home. This is not the relationship of the sky, "Ma Dong-Seok said," It is really hard to get out. "

Kim Dong-Hyun said: "Just give me a last word. Please tell me if it is a promise, "Ma Dong-Seok said," I promise. "" Let's do something fun when we have time. "

On the same day, Cha Eun-woo challenged singer Yoo Hee-yeol, Yang Se-hyung Baek Jong-won and Lee Seung-gi to join Bong Joon-ho. As a result, Yoo Hee-yeol politely refused, and Baek Jong-won said, "I will think about it because it is a good idea." In addition, Lee Seung-gi left a message with his phone connection with Bong Joon-ho.

On the other hand, as a result of the final interview, Cha Eun-woo was hired as a new PD, and Lee Seung-gi was hired as a career PD.