All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi "My The body or is 26"...Yang Se-hyeong is 36

Seoul = = All The Butlers Lee Seung-gi and Yang Se-hyeong Shin Sung-rok revealed their own The body or.On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the afternoon of the 5th, Shin Se-ki spent a day with the master and cohabitation rock with the daily disciple singer Lee Jin-hyuk.On this day, Shin Sung-rok Yang Se-hyeong Lee Seung-gi wrote a health questionnaire.Shin Sung-rok said he thinks his The body or is 25Sarah, who takes care of the nutritional supplements that are good for his health, he said: It actually bites me.I eat lactic acid bacteria, calcium, magnesium, omega 3, vitamin B, C, and general vitamins. When Yang Se-hyeong said, I eat that much, and I eat royal jelly as well, Shin Sung-rok said, Then I will add royal jelly.Yang Se-hyeong said, I am trying to think healthy and have positive thoughts, while 36 Sarah, the actual age of his body.I like being alive, he said.Lee Seung-gi self-deprecating his The Body or 25 Sarah; he then said, In the days of the military, the 3km run was 10 minutes and 30 seconds.Its ridiculous, said Yang Se-hyeong, and when I ran 1km, it was about 6 minutes and 5 seconds, Lee Seung-gi said, Its a walk.

Seoul = = All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi and Yang Se-hyeong Shin Sung-rok revealed their own The body or.

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the afternoon of the 5th, Shin Se-ki spent a day with the master and 'cohabitation rock' with the daily disciple singer Lee Jin-hyuk.

On this day, Shin Sung-rok Yang Se-hyeong Lee Seung-gi wrote a health questionnaire. Shin Sung-rok said he thinks his The body or is 25Sarah, who takes care of the nutritional supplements that are good for his health, he said: "It actually bites me. I eat lactic acid bacteria, calcium, magnesium, omega 3, vitamin B, C, and general vitamins. "

When Yang Se-hyeong said, "I eat that much, and I eat royal jelly as well," Shin Sung-rok said, "Then I will add royal jelly."

Yang Se-hyeong said, "I am trying to think healthy and have positive thoughts," while 36 Sarah, the actual age of his body. "I like being alive," he said.

Lee Seung-gi self-deprecating his The body or 25 Sarah; he then said, "In the days of the military, the 3km run was 10 minutes and 30 seconds." "It's ridiculous," said Yang Se-hyeong, "and when I ran 1km, it was about 6 minutes and 5 seconds," Lee Seung-gi said, "It's a walk."