All The Butlers' Lee Jin-hyuk "Lee Seung-gi Similiar + role model" Lee Seung-gi clown ascendance

All The Butlers health special daily guests were Kim Dong-Hyun and Lee Jin-hyuk.Lee Seung-gi, Shin Sung-rok, and Yang Se-hyeong wrote a self-health questionnaire before meeting the master on SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 5th.They wrote down their physical strengths, weaknesses, and their own physical age.Kim Dong-Hyun and Lee Jin-hyuk filled the vacancy of Kim Dong-Hyun and Lee Sang-yoon. Kim Dong-Hyun, a martial arts player, expressed his willingness to learn with mentality.Lee Jin-hyuk said, I have heart disease by birth. Im interested in health. I eat a lot of good things.I want to meet health masters and learn something good for my body. In particular, he caught the eye by writing in his comments, Lee Seung-gi, a child Similiar 15 years ago.I didnt say that, but Kang Ho-dong told me at the Hankisho, he said shyly.Youre looking at the role model because your mother says shes going to All The Butlers today, right? he smiled.Lee Seung-gi was delighted to not be able to control the mouth of the rising mouth.All The Butlers

All The Butlers' health special daily guests were Kim Dong-Hyun and Lee Jin-hyuk.

Lee Seung-gi, Shin Sung-rok, and Yang Se-hyeong wrote a self-health questionnaire before meeting the master on SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 5th. They wrote down their physical strengths, weaknesses, and their own physical age.

Kim Dong-Hyun and Lee Jin-hyuk filled the vacancy of Kim Dong-Hyun and Lee Sang-yoon. Kim Dong-Hyun, a martial arts player, expressed his willingness to "learn with mentality."

Lee Jin-hyuk said, “I have heart disease by birth. I’m interested in health. I eat a lot of good things. I want to meet health masters and learn something good for my body. "

In particular, he caught the eye by writing in his comments, "Lee Seung-gi, a child Similiar 15 years ago." “I didn’t say that, but Kang Ho-dong told me at the Hankisho,” he said shyly.

“You’re looking at the role model because your mother says she’s going to ‘All The Butlers’ today, right?” he smiled. Lee Seung-gi was delighted to not be able to control the mouth of the rising mouth.

All The Butlers