All The Butlers' Han Ji-min, Shin Sung-rok on a call to the adorable Furious "Ya Inma"

All The Butlers Shin Sung-rok Top Model in Han Ji-min presenceOn the 26th SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, Shin Sung-rok, who plays Top Model in the masters office, was drawn.On this day, All The Butlers members went to the masters office directly on the Internet PD interview mission, and Shin Sung-rok called Han Ji-min.He introduced himself as SBS The Internet PD Shin Sung-rok and Han Ji-min said, Cut it off.I thought I was drunk, he said, laughing in dismay.Shin Sung-rok said, I would like to have All The Butlers Master Han Ji-min, but Lee Young-ae and Son Ye-jin came out and it became a big issue. Han Ji-min is at the peak of actors life.I want to show you something other than acting. Han Ji-min is the best person I know.I will adjust everything you want to appear on Ry. Han Ji-min said, If you look different than acting, it will be a big deal.I will be ruthless first, he laughed, hung up the phone, and sent an emoticon written Ya Inma to provoke laughter.

All The Butlers' Shin Sung-rok Top Model in Han Ji-min presence

On the 26th SBS entertainment program All The Butlers', Shin Sung-rok, who plays Top Model in the Master's office, was drawn.

On this day, All The Butlers' members went to the Master's office directly on The Internet PD interview mission, and Shin Sung-rok called Han Ji-min.

He introduced himself as "SBS The Internet PD Shin Sung-rok" and Han Ji-min said, "Cut it off. I thought I was drunk," he said, laughing in dismay.

Shin Sung-rok said, "I would like to have All The Butlers' Master Han Ji-min, but Lee Young-ae and Son Ye-jin came out and it became a big issue." "Han Ji-min is at the peak of actor's life.

"I want to show you something other than acting. Han Ji-min is the best person I know. I will adjust everything you want to appear on Ry. "

Han Ji-min said, "If you look different than acting, it will be a big deal. I will be ruthless first, "he laughed, hung up the phone, and sent an emoticon written" Ya Inma "to provoke laughter.