All The Butlers' Han Ji-min, Shin Sung-rok, on an outside call, "You're really good at broadcasting."

Seoul = Shin Sung-rok stepped up to host East Actor Han Ji-min as a master.On SBS All The Butlers broadcasted at 6:25 pm on the 26th, he was shown to experience an intern at a broadcasting station.On this day, Shin Sung-rok received an invitation mission and called Han Ji-min, who said, Is it on the air?I laughed, I laughed, and said, Why do you get to Master me? You are really good at broadcasting. But Shin Sung-rok, adamantly, told Han Ji-min: Im at the pinnacle as an Actor, and I want to look back at my footsteps, East Ry but I admire it.I would be honored if you left a footprint. Han Ji-min added, I will text you. I am trying hard. Han Ji-min then laughed with an emoticon of a character and answered Inma.Meanwhile, All The Butlers is a life tutoring program for young people and my way geek masters who are full of question marks. It is broadcast every Sunday at 6:25 pm.

Seoul = Shin Sung-rok stepped up to host East Actor Han Ji-min as a Master.

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcasted at 6:25 pm on the 26th, he was shown to experience an intern at a broadcasting station.

On this day, Shin Sung-rok received an invitation mission and called Han Ji-min, who said, "Is it on the air? "I laughed," I laughed, "and said," Why do you get to Master me? You are really good at broadcasting. "

But Shin Sung-rok, adamantly, told Han Ji-min: "I'm at the pinnacle as an Actor, and I want to look back at my footsteps, East Ry but I admire it. I would be honored if you left a footprint. "Han Ji-min added," I will text you. I am trying hard. " Han Ji-min then laughed with an emoticon of a character and answered 'Inma'.

Meanwhile, All The Butlers' is a life tutoring program for young people and my way geek Masters who are full of question marks. It is broadcast every Sunday at 6:25 pm.