All The Butlers' Han Ji-min, Shin Sung-rok and best friend Chemi "I can't do Bakumatsu"

All The Butlers Han Ji-min gave a witty gesture.On SBS All The Butlers, which aired on the afternoon of the 27th, Shin Sung-rok was shown calling Han Ji-min.On this day, Shin Sung-rok went to the stars with SBS The Internet PD.He called Han Ji-min and asked, SBS The Internet PD Shin Sung-rok, Do you have a short call?Han Ji-min laughed when he said, I was off, and I thought you were drunk.Shin Sung-rok said, All The Butlers The Internet PD.I want to take Master Han Ji-min, he said. Are you in the drama? Han Ji-min, who listened to this, laughed at the stone fastball, saying, What do you invite me to do without knowing me like this?Shaken Shin Sung-rok said, It is at the peak of actor life.I want to take a master with respect, but I want to be a friend while looking at the footsteps. Han Ji-min said, You are really good at broadcasting. Are you really thinking of me?When Shin Sung-rok said, I am the best person I know, Han Ji-min said, I can not do Bakumatsu.Han Ji-min laughed until the end, saying, I will text you, and Please contact me after finishing.

All The Butlers' Han Ji-min gave a witty gesture.

On sbs' All The Butlers, which aired on the afternoon of the 27th, Shin Sung-rok was shown calling Han Ji-min.

On this day, Shin Sung-rok went to the stars with sbs The Internet PD. He called Han Ji-min and asked, "sbs The Internet PD Shin Sung-rok," "Do you have a short call?"

Han Ji-min laughed when he said, "I was off," and "I thought you were drunk."

Shin Sung-rok said, "All The Butlers' The Internet PD. I want to take Master Han Ji-min, "he said." Are you in the drama? "

Han Ji-min, who listened to this, laughed at the stone fastball, saying, "What do you invite me to do without knowing me like this?"

Shaken Shin Sung-rok said, "It is at the peak of actor life. I want to take a Master with respect, but I want to be a friend while looking at the footsteps. "Han Ji-min said," You are really good at broadcasting. " Are you really thinking of me?”

When Shin Sung-rok said, "I am the best person I know," Han Ji-min said, "I can not do Bakumatsu."

Han Ji-min laughed until the end, saying, "I will text you," and "Please contact me after finishing."