All The Butlers' Master Top Model...will Han Ji-min and Ma Dong-Seok and Bong Joon-ho be concluded?

All The Butlers Lee Seung-gi, Shin Sung-rok, Yang Se-hyeong, Jung Eun-woo and Kim Dong-Hyun went directly to the masters office.Among them, Han Ji-min, Baek Jong-won, You Hee-yeol, Ma Dong-Seok and Bong Joon-ho were mentioned as new All The Butlers master candidates, raising expectations that the broadcast appearance could be concluded.On the same day, the members of All The Butlers listened to the last mission of Sambu and mobilized their personal connections.Shin Sung-rok, who first appeared on the Top Model, said, I am shaking my hands.Shin Sung-rok carefully asked, Can I talk to you for a minute? Han Ji-min said, Stop. What, I thought you were drunk.Han Ji-min also said to Shin Sung-roks proposal to invite him to Master, What Master? Youre ridiculous.You really are good at broadcasting? I laughed, and I asked Shin Sung-rok, who persistently demanded to be invited.Let me know after youre done, he said, making me expect to appear as a master.Ive never been in contact with you in private, so I didnt have a contact number.I feel sorry, too. But you Hee-yeol said to Jung Eun-woo, who asked for his first call, I was thinking, Is this friend more sane than he looks? and laughed.In particular, You Hee-yeol said, Where are you now? To Jung Eun-woo, who seems to be going to visit immediately.Jung Eun-woo is very aggressive. Its not a good term for broadcasting, but its a stone + child. In the end, You Hee-yeol promised to appear on All The Butlers, saying, I am not confident that I will do well, but If I can meet next time, it will not be bad to meet and talk later.It is food that accounts for more than 80% of the happiness in life, but you are the senior who tells you the food, Yang Se-hyeong of All The Butlers said.Its a good idea, he said, and lets think about it. He said, Im going to tell you what Im thinking.Kim Dong-Hyun was the top model in the actor Ma Dong-Seok, who was rarely featured in the entertainment program.Ma Dong-Seok said, I am preparing for the movie Crime City 2 and I am resting because I can not shoot. Tell me anything.Anything Dong-hyun asks (is possible), he said, expressing his unusual affection for Kim Dong-Hyun.Ma Dong-Seok also said, I do not think I need to go out again when martial arts legend Kim Dong-Hyun comes out. Kim Dong-Hyuns proposal, Why do not you try to fight with me?All The Butlers Lee Seung-gi worked hard to win the Academys four-time director Bong Joon-ho.I have never actually met, but I received a number from the production team for the appearance of All The Butlers.Lee Seung-gi said, I am a new writer of the history of the Republic of Korea, but said, I also want to be honest.However, when Bong Joon-hos cell phone was turned off and he did not answer the phone, Lee Seung-gi left a voice message saying, I wanted to call you once.All The Butlers, which has made a strong impression on viewers every time with various masters such as sports and baduk beyond the entertainment industry.It is expected that Han Ji-min, You Hee-yeol, Baek Jong-won, Ma Dong-Seok and Bong Joon-ho will be able to show off the charm of reversal that they have not seen on the air through All The Butlers.Meanwhile, SBS All The Butlers is a live-in life tutoring program for young people and my-way geek masters full of question marks. It is broadcast every Sunday at 6:25 pm.

All The Butlers Lee Seung-gi, Shin Sung-rok, Yang Se-hyeong, Jung Eun-woo and Kim Dong-Hyun went directly to the Master's office. Among them, Han Ji-min, Baek Jong-won, You Hee-yeol, Ma Dong-Seok and Bong Joon-ho were mentioned as new All The Butlers' Master candidates, raising expectations that the broadcast appearance could be concluded.

On the same day, the members of All The Butlers listened to the last mission of 'Sambu' and mobilized their personal connections. Shin Sung-rok, who first appeared on the Top Model, said, "I am shaking my hands." Shin Sung-rok carefully asked, "Can I talk to you for a minute?" Han Ji-min said, "Stop. What, I thought you were drunk."

Han Ji-min also said to Shin Sung-rok's proposal to invite him to Master, "What Master? You're ridiculous. You really are good at broadcasting?” I laughed, and I asked Shin Sung-rok, who persistently demanded to be invited. “Let me know after you’re done,” he said, making me expect to appear as a Master.

“I’ve never been in contact with you in private, so I didn’t have a contact number. I feel sorry, too. " But You Hee-yeol said to Jung Eun-woo, who asked for his first call, “I was thinking, ‘Is this friend more sane than he looks?’” and laughed.

In particular, You Hee-yeol said, "Where are you now?" To Jung Eun-woo, who seems to be going to visit immediately. Jung Eun-woo is very aggressive. It's not a good term for broadcasting, but it's a stone + child. " In the end, You Hee-yeol promised to appear on All The Butlers, saying, "I am not confident that I will do well," but "If I can meet next time, it will not be bad to meet and talk later."

“It is food that accounts for more than 80% of the Happiness in life, but you are the senior who tells you the food,” Yang Se-hyeong of All The Butlers said. “It’s a good idea,” he said, “and let’s think about it.” He said, “I’m going to tell you what I’m thinking.”

Kim Dong-Hyun was the Top Model in the actor Ma Dong-Seok, who was rarely featured in the entertainment program. Ma Dong-Seok said, "I am preparing for the movie 'Crime City 2' and I am resting because I can not shoot. Tell me anything. "Anything Dong-hyun asks (is possible)," he said, expressing his unusual affection for Kim Dong-Hyun.

Ma Dong-Seok also said, "I do not think I need to go out again when martial arts legend Kim Dong-Hyun comes out." Kim Dong-Hyun's proposal, "Why do not you try to fight with me?"

All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi worked hard to win the Academy's four-time director Bong Joon-ho. I have never actually met, but I received a number from the production team for the appearance of All The Butlers. Lee Seung-gi said, "I am a new writer of the history of the Republic of Korea," but said, "I also want to be honest." However, when Bong Joon-ho's cell phone was turned off and he did not answer the phone, Lee Seung-gi left a voice message saying, "I wanted to call you once."

All The Butlers, which has made a strong impression on viewers every time with various Masters such as sports and baduk beyond the entertainment industry. It is expected that Han Ji-min, You Hee-yeol, Baek Jong-won, Ma Dong-Seok and Bong Joon-ho will be able to show off the charm of reversal that they have not seen on the air through All The Butlers'.

Meanwhile, SBS All The Butlers' is a live-in life tutoring program for young people and my-way geek Masters full of question marks. It is broadcast every Sunday at 6:25 pm.