All The Butlers' Lee Jin-hyuk "role model=Lee Seung-gi, called Similiar as a Child"

All The Butlers Lee Jin-hyuk met with the role model Lee Seung-gi.In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcast on the 5th, Shin Se-gi (Shin Sung-rok Yang Se-hyeong Lee Seung-gi) was shown as a daily student meeting singer Lee Jin-hyuk and martial arts player Kim Dong-Hyun.Kim Dong-Hyun, who appeared in the Master earlier, said, Learning of life is endless. The body is confident, but mental or mind has a lot to learn.I wanted to learn again, he said, explaining why he came back to All The Butlers as a daily student.Lee Jin-hyuk said, I was called Lee Seung-gis Similiar when I was a child. When I told her that I was going to the broadcast, my mother said, Well, I see a role model.Lee Jin-hyuk also said, I am naturally interested in health because I have heart disease.

All The Butlers' Lee Jin-hyuk met with the role model Lee Seung-gi.

In the SBS entertainment program "All The Butlers" broadcast on the 5th, Shin Se-gi (Shin Sung-rok Yang Se-hyeong Lee Seung-gi) was shown as a daily student meeting singer Lee Jin-hyuk and martial arts player Kim Dong-Hyun.

Kim Dong-Hyun, who appeared in the Master earlier, said, "Learning of life is endless. The body is confident, but mental or mind has a lot to learn. I wanted to learn again, "he said, explaining why he came back to All The Butlers as a daily student.

Lee Jin-hyuk said, "I was called Lee Seung-gi's Similiar when I was a child." When I told her that I was going to the broadcast, my mother said, "Well, I see a role model." Lee Jin-hyuk also said, "I am naturally interested in health because I have heart disease."