Running Man' Ahn Bo-hyun, 'stone', 'stone', 'stone from Busan'...Lee Ju-young 'Namsan heaphead' appears

Ahn Bo-hyun X Lee Ju-young showed off his singing skills.Actor Ahn Bo-hyun and Lee Ju-young of the drama Itaewon Clath appeared as guests on SBS Running Man broadcast on the 12th.Ahn Bo-hyun, who appeared on the show on the day, introduced himself as a stone from Busan.Ahn Bo-hyun sang the song stone, and Yoo Jae-seok and Kim Jong-guk expressed their expectation that the voice is good and the song is good.The members who confirmed their identity, starting with Yang Se-chan, cheered.Lee Ju-young, who appeared in the show, appeared as Namsan hip-hop and showed hip-hop songs saying I will play myself.The members said, It is my favorite song. Standing, Jeon So-min said, I almost pumped.

Ahn Bo-hyun X Lee Ju-young showed off his singing skills.

Actor Ahn Bo-hyun and Lee Ju-young of the drama 'Itaewon Clath' appeared as guests on SBS Running Man' broadcast on the 12th.

Ahn Bo-hyun, who appeared on the show on the day, introduced himself as "a stone from Busan."

Ahn Bo-hyun sang the song "stone", and Yoo Jae-seok and Kim Jong-guk expressed their expectation that "the voice is good" and "the song is good". The members who confirmed their identity, starting with Yang Se-chan, cheered.

Lee Ju-young, who appeared in the show, appeared as 'Namsan hip-hop' and showed hip-hop songs saying "I will play myself".

The members said, "It is my favorite song." Standing, Jeon So-min said, "I almost pumped."