Song Hye-kyo, 'Korean wave Goddess', which boasted dream beauty in overseas fashion magazines..."How to succeed? Lucky."

Actor Song Hye-kyo shows off the dignity of Korean wave GoddessOn the 29th, Song Hye-kyo released his May issue of Elle Singer, a fashion magazine, through his Instagram.In the public picture, Song Hye-kyo poses in a spring-like costume, with a doll-like features that admires beauty while she cant gauge her age.He added to the mystery by wearing blue lenses.Elle Singer official Instagram also revealed some of Song Hye-kyos interviews.Asked about the secret to success, Song Hye-kyo said, I think I have been a lucky person.I have been able to participate in amazing works since I was a child, and such works have been loved by many people.I am very grateful, he said.Song Hye-kyo is reviewing his next film after appearing on the TVN drama Boyfriend, which aired in 2018.
Actor Song Hye-kyo shows off the dignity of Korean wave GoddessOn the 29th, Song Hye-kyo released his May issue of Elle Singer, a fashion magazine, through his Instagram.In the public picture, Song Hye-kyo poses in a spring-like costume, with a doll-like features that admires beauty while she cant gauge her age.He added to the mystery by wearing blue lenses.Elle Singer official Instagram also revealed some of Song Hye-kyos interviews.Asked about the secret to success, Song Hye-kyo said, I think I have been a lucky person.I have been able to participate in amazing works since I was a child, and such works have been loved by many people.I am very grateful, he said.Song Hye-kyo is reviewing his next film after appearing on the TVN drama Boyfriend, which aired in 2018.
Actor Song Hye-kyo shows off the dignity of Korean wave GoddessOn the 29th, Song Hye-kyo released his May issue of Elle Singer, a fashion magazine, through his Instagram.In the public picture, Song Hye-kyo poses in a spring-like costume, with a doll-like features that admires beauty while she cant gauge her age.He added to the mystery by wearing blue lenses.Elle Singer official Instagram also revealed some of Song Hye-kyos interviews.Asked about the secret to success, Song Hye-kyo said, I think I have been a lucky person.I have been able to participate in amazing works since I was a child, and such works have been loved by many people.I am very grateful, he said.Song Hye-kyo is reviewing his next film after appearing on the TVN drama Boyfriend, which aired in 2018.

Actor Song Hye-kyo shows off the dignity of 'Korean wave Goddess'

On the 29th, Song Hye-kyo released his May issue of 'Elle Singer', a fashion magazine, through his Instagram.

In the public picture, Song Hye-kyo poses in a Spring-like costume, with a doll-like features that admires beauty while she can't gauge her age. He added to the mystery by wearing blue lenses.

Elle Singer official Instagram also revealed some of Song Hye-kyo's interviews. Asked about the secret to success, Song Hye-kyo said, "I think I have been a lucky person. I have been able to participate in amazing works since I was a child, and such works have been loved by many people. I am very grateful," he said.

Song Hye-kyo is reviewing his next film after appearing on the TVN drama 'Boyfriend', which aired in 2018.